She gave a handjob and now . . .

Jonh Mandrow

May 24, 2021
This is a real story

Back then I told her that if she ever was with a guy she had my permission

So one time she went on vacation with her friend, and went to a club

After being in the club they hooked up with 2 guys, and in the bar the kissed and he put his fingers inside her pussy

When they left the bar they went to the beach and they started making out on an beach chair, so eventually she took out his cock, shes said she like it it wasnt long but thick, mine is slim but longer shes white latin and my brown, the guy was athletic and caucasian

So wow se gave him a handjob until he came on his hand

She said that was hot and love seeing another's mans cum on her fingers and hand

So the time passed and ot married, and we stared talking and doing stuff and went to a swinger club a couple of times, one time we invited a nice looking couple to our room, and the husband put in his fingers inside her while we watched, I was I shocked and love it

One time when we where having sex she stared talking about she imagining me being another guy and that a another mans cock was inside her, and that the guy came inside her with out protection while she sucked my cock

That got me so hard, in fact im hard writing this

I have this crazy ideas

I want her to fuck another guy while I watch in fact I just want her to suck his cock and let the cum drip on her mouth while I cum inside her, I want her to be a slut but she hasnt done anything.

I want her to hive a handjob to another guy and make him cum then I want to have sex with her and cum on her boobs

Reactions: Dlh247
She said that was hot and love seeing another's mans cum on her fingers and hand.

WELCOME HER TO HAVE MY CUM AS SHE LIKES ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME NEAR MY PLACE. LET HER NOT MAKE IT TOO QUICK. PLAY SOMETIME AND THEN SHE CAN HAVE IT ALL OVER. THANKS

Reactions: Newmusicman
That's how I got started. An impromptu hand job on vacation with a guy we met. I was so turned on by seeing this massive load on my fingers it got my fantasy wheel spinning. Husband finally agreed to watch me suck another one and I became hooked. I'm so glad he enjoys it.