She got to live her fantasy

randy01

Jul 14, 2019
My wife got to live a fantasy she has always had. Her fantasy was to have a threesome with 2 guys that were way older then her. On thing lead to another. Today she got to live her fantasy ! She's 21 yo and the 2 guys we had come over where 51 & 56 yo.

Here's a pic of her:

I didn't think to take any pics of vid till the very end.

Got this quick vid just when he came in her:
View attachment 1.mp4

Looks completely fake to me
Fake you say? I am astounded . I thought everything on this site was real. How many stories are there of 42 year old women who were virgins when married that drank 3 glasses of wine on vacation then fucked two 23 yr old guys on a hotel room with husband filming?
You want truth? You can’t handle the truth. Ha ha.

My wife got to live a fantasy she has always had. Her fantasy was to have a threesome with 2 guys that were way older then her. On thing lead to another. Today she got to live her fantasy ! She's 21 yo and the 2 guys we had come over where 51 & 56 yo.

Here's a pic of her:
View attachment 281016

View attachment 281019
How would she feel about a man who's 65?

Attachments

• 20200903_094047 (2).jpg
    20200903_094047 (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • WIN_20210401_09_29_01_Pro.mp4
    161.1 MB
Reactions: Cathy
My wife Kate has always liked having sex with older married 'dads'. When she was in her 30s she had sex with several guys in their 60s, often at our swing club but she also 'dated' a couple of guys of that age during our marriage. Those guys were getting some fine young pussy.

Reactions: Irelandcuck

Here's a pic of her:
View attachment 281016

View attachment 281019
Wow you're a lucky man...

Here's a pic of her:
View attachment 281016

View attachment 281019
Wow .I wanna try