She has fed me again.

nutinbutfun

Couple
Sep 3, 2017
Central Florida
Guess this is really just a place for me to vent and share our progress on a possible hotwife awakening/spicing things up in the bedroom.
Not gonna rehash everything up to this point as it can be located by trolling my profile.

I have been suggesting over the last couple of months that she can ask me pretty much any time to eat her and get her off and I will without her needing to worry about my needs.
I did this to kind of give her control over things/me. She has taken me up on it only once and I had to ask her if she would like me to. :(

I had to go do some work at a clients office yesterday and she asked if I needed help and I said sure. After I had loaded up all the supplies and equipment, I asked her if she would like a release before we leave and she said sure. I followed her in the house and inquored if this would just be hers alone or if I would also be able to get mine. She said that we should both get it because if she laid down for me to just do her she wouldn't be going with me.
Up until that point, just thinking about eating her I was almost fully hard. When she said we would both be getting off I realized this was just a quickie which isn't very satisfing for me at least. Just kind of feels like she is just a port for my release. That kind of deflated me to about half mast and she bent over the bed and I started rubbing myself against her lips to lube up some. As I was fighting to maintain an erection I asked her to help me out and tell me what I want her to do to me. I had to repeat myself a couple of times before she almost angrily told me that I want to eat my own cum from her pussy. I said something else and told her that I needed to hear it from her to help me get fully hard. She was still somewhat silent so I told her I wouldn't cum until she verbalized things with me some more. She seemed to get even more hot and really told and was kind of angerily yelling for me to fuck her and fill her with cum. I tried to explain to her that getting angry about it wasn't what my intention was and I thought about just pulling out and getting dressed. I told her was hoping for more of a sensual tone but she was really slamming back into me and I felt my orgasm start to build.
As I was unloading deep in her I felt her pussy trying to work my cock to her orgasm but it wasn't happening and I started to fall backwards. She grabbed my wrist to (so I thought) to prevent me from falling backwards. She ended up throwing me on the bed and angrily told me she that I wanted to eat my cum from her pussy and she squatted on my face. I realized protesting about how it was happening would be useless so I opened my mouth as she planted her cum filled pussy right on my face.

Opening my mouth wide I was able to cover her entire hole and I was met with a good amount of my own cum and our eyes met. I pressed my tongue up against her g-spot pubic bone and almost immediately was met with a gush of her wetness and looking in her eyes I could tell her orgasm was taking her by surprise and she went with it and really let it go and she squirted so hard and so much that it overwhelmed my mouth and flooded out the sides and got down into my ears and soaked the bed.

We cleaned up and went and did our work. I tried to explain to her what the experience was like from my perspective as our day went on but she didn't seem to interested in it. Guess I will try bringing it up to her during our next session.

Hope this does something for someone else in my shoes and any advise is always welcome.

Have a good day.

Reactions: Seadoug105