She is finally doing it... I hope.

TXcuck07

Apr 26, 2020
I made a post in the intro forum, but thought I’d keep the ongoing story here updated as things develop.

We are your normal American family. Been married 13 years, kids, and a mortgage. Marie is my gorgeous wife.

She has known about my cuckold fantasy for a couple years. I’ve had the itch for around 5 now.

The fantasy has stayed just that, a fantasy. Something we role play with. She always said she’d never actually go through with it.

Well, Marie recently went back to work after about ten years as a stay-at-home mom. She has been spending a lot of time with Zach, a guy about ten years her junior, but more experienced in her career field. I suspected she might have a crush on him, as I noticed they would text each other on their days off. I’ve seen the texts, they are moderately flirty. Nothing overtly sexual. But more than what a single dude should normally be texting to a married woman.

So a few days ago, while having some foreplay, I ask her. Do you have a crush on Zach? She takes a deep breath... says yes.

She told me they flirt a lot, and she wants more. She’s really into him. I gave her the go ahead.

So now they have decided to work out together every day before work. They did this for the first time yesterday. I helped her get ready. One of the hottest things I’ve ever done. I chose her some yoga pants that show off her luscious ass and a top that shows off her fake tits. It was so much fun to help her get ready to turn on another guy, for the first time.

They went running in a park, and then stopped on a bridge. He approached her from behind, and grabbed her by her hips and teased her, pretending he was going to throw her over. She said she got butterflies in her tummy.

The rest of the day, they hung out together while doing their work. He found a lot of ways to touch her... not sexually, but definitely in a flirty and intimate way.

She came home and fucked like she hasn’t in... ever. She couldn’t stop talking about her excitement for Zach while teasing me about him taking over rights to her pussy.

She’s having a lot of fun with this stage of things, and wants to go slow. Enjoy the back and forth, and the flirty game.

Some things are different than what I imagined. She says she would never let me watch them. She wants it to be her thing. Not what I would choose, but I am happy with it. I like that she is doing what works for her.

She also isn’t overly forthcoming about what they do. She fills me in at the end of the day, when we have sex. But as she’s at work, I don’t hear much... which drives me crazy. But I love it.

If enough people are interested, I’ll post updates as this live story continues. There’s no guarantee it will end up the way I want it to. We will see.

Last edited:
She's on her way that's for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a shame she doesn't want you there, one of the biggest turn on's for me is when I"m having sex with my lover and look over at hubby........

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Thanks for the replies. She has a date with him on Thursday. Not sure what will happen. She’s excited, but wants to go slow. They have been on the phone or texting all day today.
Right now, actually. She’s on the back porch, talking to him. She wants privacy.

We talked about things today, and set some boundaries and expectations up. Communication will be key. I’m excited... so anxious though.

Thanks for the replies. She has a date with him on Thursday. Not sure what will happen. She’s excited, but wants to go slow. They have been on the phone or texting all day today.
Right now, actually. She’s on the back porch, talking to him. She wants privacy.

We talked about things today, and set some boundaries and expectations up. Communication will be key. I’m excited... so anxious though.
good communication is key to making it work. She will love it if he is any good so enjoy the ride so to speak and keep us posted on how it goes.

Reactions: werekinky2
Good Luck, it sounds like she will fuck him eventually. You mentioned her pics, how can I see them? I have the same desires for my lovely wife. I want someone to fuck her anally, something which I have never done. To have her tell me someone came in her ass would be an extra turn on.

Short update. Last night they talked for 5 hours. I fell asleep, and woke up to her getting in bed at 5 AM.

We fooled around for a little bit afterwards. We started to have sex, and she had us stop. She then said I could suck her tits. I started sucking her tits, and she says “just don’t give me a hickey.” She usually likes that, so I ask her why.

She smiles and says “you know why.” I ask her if Zach is going to be seeing her tits soon. She moans and says “I don’t know. But no hickeys anymore.”

She tells me to jack off, and snuggles up next me. I grab the lube and get going. I asked her why she had us stop fucking. She said it’s time for us to stop having sex, and that she needs to save her pussy for Zach. I ask her if things are going to be moving faster now. She says no, that their conversation wasn’t very sexual. She said she thinks they will make out soon, but wants to wait a month or so to have sex with him. So I ask her why she’s cutting me off now, if she’s not going to have sex with him for a month.

She said she wants to have gone without sex for a long time before she has sex with him, so she’s that much more desperate for it. I ask her what then? What about after they start having sex? Will I still be cut off?

She says yes, that she wants to save her pussy for Zach. This concerned me, because they are really into each other, and she has been talking about him like she wants him as a long term lover. I ask her for how long, and what if their relationship lasts months or years. She shrugs her shoulders, and squeezed the bottom of my cock while I jacked off.

Just then, he texted her. She let go of me, and starts texting him back. I came all over the place, seeing her smiling and texting him, while dismissing sex with me.

I don’t think Marie will completely cut me off from sex. Maybe for a little while. But it was hot to think about. We will see what happens. So many ways this could go.

I know it's very stressful but very exciting too. try to be distracted and if I can advise, don't wank yourself.
during our first time he sucked him twice, it was beautiful when she told me everything

I made a post in the intro forum, but thought I’d keep the ongoing story here updated as things develop.

We are your normal American family. Been married 13 years, kids, and a mortgage. Marie is my gorgeous wife.

She has known about my cuckold fantasy for a couple years. I’ve had the itch for around 5 now.

The fantasy has stayed just that, a fantasy. Something we role play with. She always said she’d never actually go through with it.

Well, Marie recently went back to work after about ten years as a stay-at-home mom. She has been spending a lot of time with Zach, a guy about ten years her junior, but more experienced in her career field. I suspected she might have a crush on him, as I noticed they would text each other on their days off. I’ve seen the texts, they are moderately flirty. Nothing overtly sexual. But more than what a single dude should normally be texting to a married woman.

So a few days ago, while having some foreplay, I ask her. Do you have a crush on Zach? She takes a deep breath... says yes.

She told me they flirt a lot, and she wants more. She’s really into him. I gave her the go ahead.

So now they have decided to work out together every day before work. They did this for the first time yesterday. I helped her get ready. One of the hottest things I’ve ever done. I chose her some yoga pants that show off her luscious ass and a top that shows off her fake tits. It was so much fun to help her get ready to turn on another guy, for the first time.

They went running in a park, and then stopped on a bridge. He approached her from behind, and grabbed her by her hips and teased her, pretending he was going to throw her over. She said she got butterflies in her tummy.

The rest of the day, they hung out together while doing their work. He found a lot of ways to touch her... not sexually, but definitely in a flirty and intimate way.

She came home and fucked like she hasn’t in... ever. She couldn’t stop talking about her excitement for Zach while teasing me about him taking over rights to her pussy.

She’s having a lot of fun with this stage of things, and wants to go slow. Enjoy the back and forth, and the flirty game.

Some things are different than what I imagined. She says she would never let me watch them. She wants it to be her thing. Not what I would choose, but I am happy with it. I like that she is doing what works for her.

She also isn’t overly forthcoming about what they do. She fills me in at the end of the day, when we have sex. But as she’s at work, I don’t hear much... which drives me crazy. But I love it.

If enough people are interested, I’ll post updates as this live story continues. There’s no guarantee it will end up the way I want it to. We will see.

Before I read on, I just have to respond to this initial post. Wow! This is so exciting. I love that you are letting this be “her” thing. That’s where I went wrong... But this ain’t about me. It’s about the two of you! I’m so excited for you. My money is on... your wife is going to have sex with another man!!!

Do you think you’ll know before it’s going to happen, or will this be something you discover after the fact? AND... Will she let him know you’re okay with it? Or keep it with a more naughty feel?

Reactions: N_T_22
Short update. Last night they talked for 5 hours. I fell asleep, and woke up to her getting in bed at 5 AM.

We fooled around for a little bit afterwards. We started to have sex, and she had us stop. She then said I could suck her tits. I started sucking her tits, and she says “just don’t give me a hickey.” She usually likes that, so I ask her why.

She smiles and says “you know why.” I ask her if Zach is going to be seeing her tits soon. She moans and says “I don’t know. But no hickeys anymore.”

She tells me to jack off, and snuggles up next me. I grab the lube and get going. I asked her why she had us stop fucking. She said it’s time for us to stop having sex, and that she needs to save her pussy for Zach. I ask her if things are going to be moving faster now. She says no, that their conversation wasn’t very sexual. She said she thinks they will make out soon, but wants to wait a month or so to have sex with him. So I ask her why she’s cutting me off now, if she’s not going to have sex with him for a month.

She said she wants to have gone without sex for a long time before she has sex with him, so she’s that much more desperate for it. I ask her what then? What about after they start having sex? Will I still be cut off?

She says yes, that she wants to save her pussy for Zach. This concerned me, because they are really into each other, and she has been talking about him like she wants him as a long term lover. I ask her for how long, and what if their relationship lasts months or years. She shrugs her shoulders, and squeezed the bottom of my cock while I jacked off.

Just then, he texted her. She let go of me, and starts texting him back. I came all over the place, seeing her smiling and texting him, while dismissing sex with me.

I don’t think Marie will completely cut me off from sex. Maybe for a little while. But it was hot to think about. We will see what happens. So many ways this could go.

This post makes all of this seem “too good to be true”. Like a crafted story that isn’t real. I hope I’m wrong, because I really liked where this was heading! Either way, it’s good reading.

It’s taken me awhile to post an update. Becoming a cuckold has been much more confusing and difficult than I thought it would.

Zach and Marie ended up making out that first date together. They have been meeting together 2-3 times a week since then. They first had sex about a month ago, and have been fucking on all their meetups since then.

Both my wife and I have had somewhat of a learning curve with cuckolding. She hasn’t wanted to include me, which has been a challenge. I’m hoping that will change. For me, I’ve fought feelings of jealousy and anxiety.

Through all of it, we have had the most amazing couple months of sex in my life. I’ve never seen Marie this sexually charged. It’s almost constant. She has also become more dominant in our sex life and overall relationship. I’ve loved that trend.

Overall, it’s not quite what I expected, but I wouldn’t go back in a heartbeat. We are closer than ever. Our sex is better than ever. She has talked about taking on another lover. She likes her current lover, but we would both like her to take someone more dominant. She wants to keep fucking Zach in the meantime, and maybe have 2-3 lovers at her disposal.