She is resdy for our first threesome

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
Jan 15, 2016
Nashville, TN
My wife and I have found a guy to join us and give us our first threesome experience. She went and got birth control and all we arenwaiting on it is for it take effect.

She is actually excited and not only doing for me but wants it herself. We talk and the two of flirt and sext a little over kik. I can't wait to watch her to allow another cock in her smooth pussy.

Attachments

• 14689.jpeg
    14689.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 291
All the best. The first time is always a little tricky for a couple of days. Remember to give her all the love and support and reinforce how great it was that at last we did it and are living our fantasy life. And try to get her to use a condom...it's not just birth control. No stranger will ever say he has VD or something.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
All the best. The first time is always a little tricky for a couple of days. Remember to give her all the love and support and reinforce how great it was that at last we did it and are living our fantasy life. And try to get her to use a condom...it's not just birth control. No stranger will ever say he has VD or something.
No worries, I'm definitely making him wear a condom. But that's good advice for anyone. I've done this before, just never with someone I haven't known for a long time and never with my husband in the room. We are excited!

My wife and I have found a guy to join us and give us our first threesome experience. She went and got birth control and all we arenwaiting on it is for it take effect.

She is actually excited and not only doing for me but wants it herself. We talk and the two of flirt and sext a little over kik. I can't wait to watch her to allow another cock in her smooth pussy.
Love her beautiful tits! I like being rode while I suck their nipples good!

Hi gd luck love b involved Girgouse lady

We do mfm with a guy we know. We're not swingers we only do it with the one guy. Took a while to get comfy with it but now a typical night with him is about 3 hours of sex, we take turns. He always goes 3 rounds I go 2, has been more a few nights. We all have fun, it's not cuckold at all just some hot relaxing sex.
If one of us is hard she's getting fucked till him and I are beat. We don't use rubbers, we don't play with the sperm but the mess is part of the slick fun.

I will say be prepared to see her get REALLY turned on and horny. We've done mfm at least once a month with our friend for almost 4 years. I still get jealous feelings seeing how she REALLY likes sex with him. He's got a big dick, seeing her move with him, pushing her pussy to meet his pumps and how she grunts hard with each pump and seeing her body stiffen as she cums friggin HARD under him, that gets him off. He rolls off her, she just lays there catching her breath looking at me. Yea it's hot but I feel so jealous.

Last edited:
Мы с женой нашли парня, который присоединился к нам и подарил нам первый сексуальный опыт втроем. Она пошла и купила противозачаточные, и все, чего мы ждали, это того, чтобы они сработали.

Она на самом деле взволнована и не только делает для меня, но и сама хочет этого. Мы разговариваем и вдвоем флиртуем и немного занимаемся сексом. Я не могу дождаться, когда увижу, как она выпустит еще один член в свою гладкую киску.
When she said what she wants?