She is warming up to being shared

Hello1968

Male
Aug 29, 2022
My wife and I have been dirty talking MFM and MMF fantasies. She has body shaking orgasms. She is now open to chatting on line with another guy. Baby steps. Lookiing for a guy to chat with the wife. Not overly sexual (at first), but looking to build a friendship and open her up to playing on line, sexting, sharing naughty pics. Introducing her to more than we have at home. Be over 50, fit, educated and comfortable to chat with. She is 50, 5' 6", 135 lbs, 36DD.

My wife and I have been dirty talking MFM and MMF fantasies. She has body shaking orgasms. She is now open to chatting on line with another guy. Baby steps. Lookiing for a guy to chat with the wife. Not overly sexual (at first), but looking to build a friendship and open her up to playing on line, sexting, sharing naughty pics. Introducing her to more than we have at home. Be over 50, fit, educated and comfortable to chat with. She is 50, 5' 6", 135 lbs, 36DD.
Hi I'd love to chat/sext with your wife. I'm 47 though. I'm shape and hung. Hit me up on KIK at eldiablo311 if you're interested.

Please tell me the secret. My wife is very nervous about a another guy. She is very self conscious.
Having seen the pics of your wife it is very obvious that she is a very sexy woman. Assuming that she was not just wearing the lingerie because you asked her to it would appear that she is open to having her sexiness celebrated. She is sexy and probably likes being sexy but is possibly unsure if she is going to be found sexy by other men.
My experience is that wives in this situation require a longer seduction and need a longer term relationship initially. They typically respond best to a lover who is going to convince her how hot she is and affirm that by hanging around for a while long enough to validate her as an exciting and sexy woman who will revel in the abandon of the wife lover relationship. But it will be a waste for her not to be shared. How old is she?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
we started just by accident but then tried different things slow as she was really shy about me seeing her with other guys her first at home date they just made out