She just got shared

timothys77

Male
Reaction score
Hoping this is the right location to share this. If not sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
It's been a long time in the making, and some meets with a guy that she liked. But my wife finally got shared fully tonight at his place. They traded some pics of each other. Here some of them:
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
They meet the first time for some coffee, then the second for some lunch, which they play around just alittle she told me. Some finger playing for both of them. But tonight's meet was dinner at his place and then the full fun . She went by her self and I stayed home with the kids. She did left me listen in on there play. She call me on her phone and let it on. Got a recording of it.

Hoping this is the right location to share this. If not sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
It's been a long time in the making, and some meets with a guy that she liked. But my wife finally got shared fully tonight at his place. They traded some pics of each other. Here some of them:
View attachment 1063541View attachment 1063544View attachment 1063545
They meet the first time for some coffee, then the second for some lunch, which they play around just alittle she told me. Some finger playing for both of them. But tonight's meet was dinner at his place and then the full fun . She went by her self and I stayed home with the kids. She did left me listen in on there play. She call me on her phone and let it on. Got a recording of it.
Damn lucky guy. She seem like fun.

Damn that sounds hot. I would love to have fun with her as well.
Yes, it does sound so hot ! She's on her way home now, but she's still over 2 hours from getting home. Been listening to the recording over and over. Some may things going on. I've never heard her like that before. Almost sound like at around 4:16 she had a orgasm.

Yes, it does sound so hot ! She's on her way home now, but she's still over 2 hours from getting home. Been listening to the recording over and over. Some may things going on. I've never heard her like that before. Almost sound like at around 4:16 she had a orgasm.
Well she sounds absolutely amazing. I would love to play with her

Very sexy lady.....

Love her titties man share some pics with us

Very beauty!!! And great body!!!!💋💋💋💋