She must be just minutes away from fucking her new boyfriend

My worshipped wife is having her first weekend away with her new boyfriend. I just received this pic. Looks like they're already in the hotel room. I'm betting they're going to fuck before he takes her to dinner. I know she's desperate for his cock. I'm so fucking turned on I had to share it...
View attachment 924695
This is so hot . I’m getting turned on for you 👌👌

My worshipped wife is having her first weekend away with her new boyfriend. I just received this pic. Looks like they're already in the hotel room. I'm betting they're going to fuck before he takes her to dinner. I know she's desperate for his cock. I'm so fucking turned on I had to share it...
View attachment 924695
In london as well and happy to play when she is free. ...professional educated slim fit mixrace male interested

View attachment 924695
Would take her in that bed behind her

Her boyfriend dropped her home on Sunday evening, much later than expected. My Goddess loved spending the whole weekend with him and they are already planning another one. Of course they had lots of sex. She told me she's never cum as many times in one day as she did on Saturday. I was allowed to play with myself while she told me about the restaurant on Saturday evening and what they did afterwards (this pic was taken back in the room after dinner). I only got as far as the first fuck before I blew my load but she says she'll tell me more when she thinks I'm ready. How lucky am I!!

IMG_1893.jpg

Her boyfriend dropped her home on Sunday evening, much later than expected. My Goddess loved spending the whole weekend with him and they are already planning another one. Of course they had lots of sex. She told me she's never cum as many times in one day as she did on Saturday. I was allowed to play with myself while she told me about the restaurant on Saturday evening and what they did afterwards (this pic was taken back in the room after dinner). I only got as far as the first fuck before I blew my load but she says she'll tell me more when she thinks I'm ready. How lucky am I!!

View attachment 929016
Fantastic. Love the crotchless look. Lucky boyfriend. Lucky you.

View attachment 929016
I bet she is an amazing fuck

Mine is out with her bf as I type. They are meeting for the first time ( so far it was long distance) got the text 3 hrs back that they checked into a hotel. Must be busy fucking him now. I am caged & i am unable to control my erections thinking about them.
I hope you got some good stories when she came back ;)

The Goddess is going away again this weekend. She's now told this boyfriend about my sub/girly tendencies and he said it sounds like fun. I'm hoping I get orders to follow while she's away getting what she deserves. I'd love a new Master.
Yes, that's certainly an appropriate way for people like you and I. Let him show her what you really need and deserve. Let her see how you need to be treated.