She said YES!

Utwoscot

Couple
Dec 31, 2018
Austin TX
Just a few hours ago, my wife told me, and repeatedly confrimed, that yes she 'would fuck other men for me'. No more just pillow talk.

This is all about our love for each other. Just the way I had hoped it would be.

After a few hours the magnitude of this is beginning to press on me. I am so excited. As magical as Alice in wonderland.

I feel very free. Although it may be me getting locked up.

Can't go on more at the moment, but I have much to tell. I have not heretofore cared to indulge myself at the pain of my would be readers, with a story that never ends. I have instead, waited for this first chapter of the book to write itself to completion.

Just a few hours ago, my wife told me, and repeatedly confrimed, that yes she 'would fuck other men for me'. No more just pillow talk.

This is all about our love for each other. Just the way I had hoped it would be.

After a few hours the magnitude of this is beginning to press on me. I am so excited. As magical as Alice in wonderland.

I feel very free. Although it may be me getting locked up.

Can't go on more at the moment, but I have much to tell. I have not heretofore cared to indulge myself at the pain of my would be readers, with a story that never ends. I have instead, waited for this first chapter of the book to write itself to completion.
Congrats! Look forward to hearing the story(s). I am in the Dallas area, and would love to chat with you more.

Thank you 2wheel. I have read many of your posts. Proud to be in your company!
Thank you. To put things in perspective, as you know mine told me many times she would, it took years for it to really happen. Her constant yes was an appeasement to move on and end any conversation. It was my persistence that put her 'over the edge' in an effort to finally shut me up.

I wish you both luck, for us it was an invaluable gift to our relationship.

Please keep us posted, even if there's nothing to report. We are now vested.

Reactions: Naughty
I do recall that it took awhile in your tales. I do think yes means yes. There are many more options now I think, to make it happen. I can point to a number of experienced men with in easy driving distance, that are willing.

With any luck, I can make a date and drive her to a hotel and their it will begin.

She seems less concerned with who and more about having to chat or otherwise communicate with a potential partner to get to know them. Maybe she knows more about herself than I think?

It would be thrill to find she could just go with what ever I arranged.

She mentioned last night, that she would like to have a lover out of town, that she could fly to and come back a few days later. That would be fine, but not a thrill for me. More important, it shows she is thinking about it.

She knows I am making plans to go to a clothes optional resort Memorial Day Weekend. I am sure she understands, she may get laid there. That was a plan before she said yes.

We have one, just one “resort” within a few hours drive that is a known swinger’s venue, which is my first chose (on the wait list for a cabin). That could be a fissle, or a gang bang. Afraid of both. But she may be the slut I am hoping for. As long as she does not regret it, we can find out, right up front.

But now that I have her “yes” the options are much more plentiful.

We have several sex clubs in town. One right in the neighborhood. I would rather not do that but, the sooner the better. At least she can get handled by men there if nothing more. I think that would make her horny as hell, and open up more dialogue about how she would be more comfortable with exactly how she would like the first one to go.

I have yet to just go over the laundry list of ways we could go about this, with her. I was not prepared for her leap of faith.

I do think, “if”a question any longer, but just how, and how soon.

I had posted the following a week ago, seems it didn't get picked up by most of you watching this tread.

It was only last week, when I realized a very significant change in what my wife was saying about this desire of mine to have her fuck other men.

Saturday April 21, 19 (story titled “She said Yes”) My wife had vividly described her desire to fuck other men for me.

I took her for her word on it. By Monday I had spun up enough attention to breed a small country. But stopped on one experienced bull, that had the right attitude.

Once she saw his cock and a picture of him. She started backtracking; “it’s small, He’s old” . I pointed out that she has always said; big and young was not what she would want. She fessed up, that she had only told me she was ready to do other men to make me happy. It was her own little fantasy.

I was is shock. What was I going to tell the 7th fleet?

My thoughts quickly went back to my training and consoled her, as she apologized for setting me off. She only meant that she would maybe, kind of like to revisit the idea in the future.

i was deflated, beat. I thought I had failed. Indeed that is a true statement. The next week went by with no sex. A lot of intimacy, no sex. I went back to review my plan from theCuckoldconslutant. I had never been able to execute the vilification loops as prescribed. My wife has a bull shit meter like no other, which make fantasies difficult, although she has participated in them some what with me. But it’s like didos with her, it’s doesn’t do much for her. At least that is what she thinks. Cock is the only thing attractive to her.

Then last Sat., May 4, she started to tell me that she would fuck other men for me, while I was fingering her, (she doesn’t like my fingers inside her, only cock, your mileage may differ, I hope). Once she came, she quickly retracted herself. Defeated again, it seemed. Then a few days later, I realized something new was happening, and i didn’t see it for what it was and how I should have been looking at it all along.

From her first time putting herself up as my Hotwife, 4/20, and again 5/4, she had moved from role play to becoming the Hotwife I wanted. She was trying on the part like a method actor.

And then she said; yes again.

Sat. May 11, 19. My wife had been without intercourse for three weeks.

This time she meant it. “Set it up”. Now that she Has tried it on a few times, she knows what is next, and so far so good.

To bring everyone up to date.

MY Wife had been “trying on “ the Hotwife title instead of role play. Which was a big leap I had not understood at the time.

Now she has committed herself to be my Hotwife, and fuck another man.

We are having a meet for coffee with a bull today after work. If all goes as planned he should have his finger inside her in the back seat of the car by 5:00pm central time.

We had the meeting with the bull yesterday. It was a bit rushed and difficult for my wife to relax. She was resistant and stand offish.

My wife have well honed bull shit meter, and felt like he thought she was another dumb bitch. None was which was true. The truth is my wife doesn’t know how to flirt with men and doesn’t get that most of that is bull shit anyway. That is why I want her to fuck other men in the first place.

After some time they seemed to hit on a few topics, and made a date for a “massage” on Monday. May 20, 2019. Our wedding anniversary ! I can’t think of a better day, expect the Wedding day.

I have faith that she will go through with allowing him to have his way with her.

We had the meeting with the bull yesterday. It was a bit rushed and difficult for my wife to relax. She was resistant and stand offish.

My wife have well honed bull shit meter, and felt like he thought she was another dumb bitch. None was which was true. The truth is my wife doesn’t know how to flirt with men and doesn’t get that most of that is bull shit anyway. That is why I want her to fuck other men in the first place.

After some time they seemed to hit on a few topics, and made a date for a “massage” on Monday. May 20, 2019. Our wedding anniversary ! I can’t think of a better day, expect the Wedding day.

I have faith that she will go through with allowing him to have his way with her.

This all sounds very positive. 2 of my best nights as a cuckold were on Valetines day. Something about watching your wife sitting next to someone else feeling cock under the table when it should be you! Good Luck Monday. Is the bull endowed?

This all sounds very positive. 2 of my best nights as a cuckold were on Valetines day. Something about watching your wife sitting next to someone else feeling cock under the table when it should be you! Good Luck Monday. Is the bull endowed?
He is bigger than me. About 7 to 8 “ more important, he is not like so many younger guys that seem to only care about fucking her. He has some tact about it and himself. I can trust he won’t ruin her first experience. She has said he’s too old and too small. Which I hope she believes. But I didn’t want her to deal with some young guy that may cum in her and leave.

Reactions: victorsev