She went too far

Wifewantstoplay07

May 7, 2021
We had a deal that we would only have soft sext no intercourse. After a party I go really drunk and let this hit tattooed guy fuck me from behind . They positioned us I think on purpose so he couldn’t see. I let him have my whole ass up for him. Red dress and he pulled the panties to the side. To this day I have told my husband I thought it was him. I even let him come in me. We were only invited because we were in our 20’s which is young for most swinger parties. I fantasize about that bad boy all the time.

We had a deal that we would only have soft sext no intercourse. After a party I go really drunk and let this hit tattooed guy fuck me from behind . They positioned us I think on purpose so he couldn’t see. I let him have my whole ass up for him. Red dress and he pulled the panties to the side. To this day I have told my husband I thought it was him. I even let him come in me. We were only invited because we were in our 20’s which is young for most swinger parties. I fantasize about that bad boy all the time.

Reactions: rexkingind

Did your man have access to your asshole or not ?

Your hubby needs to get over this as it was not your fault that it happened, you was drunk , not responsible for what happened , they took unfair advantage of you . Maybe the two of you should either not go to any more parties or go all the way full swap swinging.