She's a size Queen.

LostInSpace1990

Feb 25, 2020
So it's official, my wife is a size queen, she has been very active as of late and all her new bulls are well endowed. She has one who is now becoming her regular, the first time she was with him she let him go raw and recorded it so I could see him stretch her out raw. When she came home and I began to reclaim her she apologized, I asked why before we started she said "my pussy is all loose, you're not going to feel a thing." She was right it was wrecked! During she told me to get used to it because she wants to fuck him at least twice a week. So far she's been with him 4 times and in between a couple quick dates with hung guys. She hasn't felt the same since she meet this guy but she's really happy and really wants to keep seeing him, so I guess this is the new normal. I'm ok with it.

I have never understood this rationale. My wife has fucked large cocks and a couple extra large cocks. She was a bit sore the next day but her pussy returned to normal. Woman push babies out that opening. No cock can move or alter the bone structure of the pelvic bones. I think this is a fantasy of most mens. Just my opinion

I think if he "went in" right after she had sex with her well hung lover she would be looser. Every woman's body is different. Remember after you have a child your not (at least in my case) interested in sex for a while. Yes the vagina does return to a similar shape and tightness but after a while as it gets used to a big cock it will certainly not be as tight as previous.

I think if he "went in" right after she had sex with her well hung lover she would be looser. Every woman's body is different. Remember after you have a child your not (at least in my case) interested in sex for a while. Yes the vagina does return to a similar shape and tightness but after a while as it gets used to a big cock it will certainly not be as tight as previous.
So since you have made it well known that you have two large and in charge lovers that you have been seeing for some time it makes me wonder just how roomie has your kitty become in time? :cool:

So it's official, my wife is a size queen, she has been very active as of late and all her new bulls are well endowed. She has one who is now becoming her regular, the first time she was with him she let him go raw and recorded it so I could see him stretch her out raw. When she came home and I began to reclaim her she apologized, I asked why before we started she said "my pussy is all loose, you're not going to feel a thing." She was right it was wrecked! During she told me to get used to it because she wants to fuck him at least twice a week. So far she's been with him 4 times and in between a couple quick dates with hung guys. She hasn't felt the same since she meet this guy but she's really happy and really wants to keep seeing him, so I guess this is the new normal. I'm ok with it.
That's how my wife is, except she does not apologize, haha. She is a size queen, and since i'm small to begin with, the sex between us is very sporadic. When we have sex i can penetrate her but i come almost instantly, and she never cums with me, so she either gives me a handjob, or sucks me until i quickly cum, but the real fun for her is when our neighbor comes to fuck her. She outdoes herself for him, and he takes her as his woman, so win win win, haha.

If bull doesn’t come, anything good for her that’s thick. That's not my dick.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    371.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 4
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 4
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 4
I’m all in for fucking my wife after she has taken a load. She hasn’t done anything yet but I love cumming in her, then fucking her about an hour later :)
have you told her how you feel about this, most likely she will be only to happy to have some well hung stud stretch her pussy out a few times a week for your pleasure of course. lol

Reactions: Myhotwife
Haha I have indeed. We’re looking and waiting for the right person. She has nearly done stuff a couple of times, very close!! She does send slutty snaps to a few guys tho

Haha I have indeed. We’re looking and waiting for the right person. She has nearly done stuff a couple of times, very close!! She does send slutty snaps to a few guys tho
you must have a well hung friend that could help her out

That would be so damn hot to have her after she was fucked by a couple guys! I’d love to eat her swollen pussy!
organise a threesome that way you could eat her pussy for her while she is being pleasured by a big cock