S

My wife and I have been together for 18 years, married 10 years. We are very much in love. The past few years I've fantasized about fucking her with another man. I'm straight, but really like the idea, mostly her being pleased and having fun.
A few weeks ago, I told her straight up, I wanted to have a threesome. She was a bit shocked, replied I don't want to fuck another woman. I replied, I wasn't talking about another woman. I was talking about another guy. She smiled and was silent. Since then, we've talked about it. She's wants to but, "doesn't know"(while smiling). I've reassured her, will you stop loving me, she said no. I don't think she has anything to worry about. I've reassured her, I'll always love her. We've been having amazing sex since. Not sure where to go now? I'm just keeping communication open. She has said, she wants to help with my fantasy one day.
Any thoughts would be great. Also someone to talk to about this. I'm trying to give her the space to make the decision on her own. I believe she wants it..
Hi there. I'm in a pretty similar situation with my wife. We have talked about it quite a lot over the last couple of years, and we are both extremely turned on by the idea of inviting another guy into the bedroom. She is quite shy about it and even a little embarrassed by this type of 'dirty' talk, but is definitely open to the possibility. The question is of whether reality can really be as interesting and arousing as the fantasy, and how to proceed and at what pace. We've also been married almost 20 years and are very much committed and in love with each other. Feel free to message me privately if you want!

Any women with input would be great too.
I concur with several ideas here. Start with the dildo. Suck it during sex and ask him if he like seeing you do that. Tell him you enjoy it. It's an ice breaker and non-threatening. If he enjoys it, you are well on your way. Eventually you (or he) can ask about how it might be if the dildo was real.

My wife and I have been together for 18 years, married 10 years. We are very much in love. The past few years I've fantasized about fucking her with another man. I'm straight, but really like the idea, mostly her being pleased and having fun.
A few weeks ago, I told her straight up, I wanted to have a threesome. She was a bit shocked, replied I don't want to fuck another woman. I replied, I wasn't talking about another woman. I was talking about another guy. She smiled and was silent. Since then, we've talked about it. She's wants to but, "doesn't know"(while smiling). I've reassured her, will you stop loving me, she said no. I don't think she has anything to worry about. I've reassured her, I'll always love her. We've been having amazing sex since. Not sure where to go now? I'm just keeping communication open. She has said, she wants to help with my fantasy one day.
Any thoughts would be great. Also someone to talk to about this. I'm trying to give her the space to make the decision on her own. I believe she wants it..
Start by asking her to try and seduce other guys at places, winks at first, and eventually the ectasy will make her want to flash, than take it from there.

“She has said, she wants to help with my fantasy one day.” That clearly sounds like she likes the idea and wants to pursue it to reality. You probably wouldn’t need to do too much to make this actually happen. I’d suggest making it the primary focus during your role playing. During the heat of the moment, get her to open up and tell you that it’s what she truly wants, including having her act out that you’re another guy. Then bring it up again, this time during just a normal conversation and see how she responds. It should be at that moment when she’ll either tell you, hint or give you the answer by her face and body movement.

Well done

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
You got past the most difficult part and weren't hit over your head with a frying pan. Don't press her too hard, let that sink in for a bit.

That's a bingo!. She's moved quite a bit. Hopefully you'll be able to consider adjusting your requirements as well

You got past the most difficult part and weren't hit over your head with a frying pan. Don't press her too hard, let that sink in for a bit.

She probably already has been thinking of someone's cock whole you are fucking. Don't ask her who. Just mention someone you know whole your chatting or fucking. She'll either go along with it or say no. Then she may mention someone. You could invite someone over and she could wear something more seductive at home with the excuse she wasn't expecting someone there or you could bring someone over that you've spoken to about your and her ideas.

Hi there. I'm in a pretty similar situation with my wife. We have talked about it quite a lot over the last couple of years, and we are both extremely turned on by the idea of inviting another guy into the bedroom. She is quite shy about it and even a little embarrassed by this type of 'dirty' talk, but is definitely open to the possibility. The question is of whether reality can really be as interesting and arousing as the fantasy, and how to proceed and at what pace. We've also been married almost 20 years and are very much committed and in love with each other. Feel free to message me privately if you want!
Nice

MFM is my fantasy 2

WE are in the SAME position right now as you 2 are :)

Mid 50s couple here. Conservative, clean, educated, classy. Good looking.
We've been into mfm with a guy we know for over 4 years. Wife, and I are deathly afraid someone will find out, we keep this VERY private.
We've done it many many times with him. We're comfy with him and we all have fun. My wife turns into a different woman when he's with us. We take turns doing her and she gets so turned on, it's like we can't fuck her enough. She has no problem getting fucked hard for 30 minutes from him then I do her. He starts again and she LOVES it.

I thing maybe she has a boyfriend (She cheated you) she said she wants to help with your fantasy one day.or she is interested in someone in her relatives or from your friend list .