She's going to play tonight for the first time in 7 years!

She just turned 48, and still fucks like a pro (especially cock sucking). She's been with many guys while engaged and while married (at least 10 while we're married) - and like others I only found out later on as she was cheating with up to 4 guys at once at times.

We finally did this openly and I found that I love it.

She said just a few weeks ago, she wants to fuck a guy now that she turned 48, and she's looking for a much younger guy - preferably in his 30's and married. She's been on the prowl and ready to go (no need to volunteers by the way.) I was surprised and so happy for her that she's ready again and got immediately hard.

The last guy she fucked - was a long time married co worker hook up, and the last time she fucked him, she came home drunk, and full of cum. I of course dived in - and while I didn't like the taste if his cum, it was the most exciting thing I've ever done and almost came just from eating her.

I managed to get my dick into her - and the second I felt his wetness I shot my load. I barely lasted a few strokes as I sunk into her drenched pussy. I still hope to feel that excitement again hopefully tonight!

Tonight - she's meeting up with another hook up that was during that time period, someone that she's fucked and sucked off many times after work. He reached out yesterday - after years of nothing, and she's headed for drinks with him.

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about her taking his cock into her mouth, and them fucking tonight in my car, with her wedding band on her hand stroking his hard cock, while she blows him getting him ready for her pussy.

SO EXCITED!!

These are photos from a few years back I used to take for her to send to guys she was fucking. Enjoy! -- I hope to report back with a cum filled pussy late tonight for me to enjoy.

Please login or become a member to view

Update! - so she came home a little tipsy - and said she wasn't super turned on by him anymore, but he told her he's getting married in two weeks. That's what got her dripping. She ended up making out with him for a while in our car, and stroking his cock, but didn't let him come lol. She told him that's his fiancée's job and came home.

He asked her to fuck him the night before the wedding (and come as a guest !!) - but she's not that interested in him. But who knows? - she likes to do deviant shit like that, and I told her she should do it. That would be insane.

Thankfully when she came home - I dropped to my knees, ate her dripping puss out while she told me about the above - then she turned around and had me fuck her from behind (I'm guessing to think about him and not see me).

I fucked her hard enough to make her grunt - I love when she hooks up she gets so horny! I kept telling her with each thrust that I know she wants to be fucked like this with other guys cocks until I exploded in her puss.

Friday she's going out with two slutty very good looking friends - one of which hooks up with her husband knowing, and the other knows that I get off on this. I'm hoping (praying?) that she finds some one tomorrow that gets her wet!!

She just turned 48, and still fucks like a pro (especially cock sucking). She's been with many guys while engaged and while married (at least 10 while we're married) - and like others I only found out later on as she was cheating with up to 4 guys at once at times.

She said just a few weeks ago, she wants to fuck a guy now that she turned 48, and she's looking for a much younger guy - preferably in his 30's and married. She's been on the prowl and ready to go (no need to volunteers by the way.) I was surprised and so happy for her that she's ready again and got immediately hard.

The last guy she fucked - was a long time married co worker hook up, and the last time she fucked him, she came home drunk, and full of cum. I of course dived in - and while I didn't like the taste if his cum, it was the most exciting thing I've ever done and almost came just from eating her.

I managed to get my dick into her - and the second I felt his wetness I shot my load. I barely lasted a few strokes as I sunk into her drenched pussy. I still hope to feel that excitement again hopefully tonight!

Tonight - she's meeting up with another hook up that was during that time period, someone that she's fucked and sucked off many times after work. He reached out yesterday - after years of nothing, and she's headed for drinks with him.

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about her taking his cock into her mouth, and them fucking tonight in my car, with her wedding band on her hand stroking his hard cock, while she blows him getting him ready for her pussy.

SO EXCITED!!

These are photos from a few years back I used to take for her to send to guys she was fucking. Enjoy! -- I hope to report back with a cum filled pussy late tonight for me to enjoy.

View attachment Lens_1656623114824_r1656623127541.mp4

Good update! - last Friday night she went out with 3 married friends all hot - and all in their early 40s.

She didn't get home until 3AM - I was practically cumming and couldn't sleep I was so hard wondering what she was up to, and while I wasn't disappointed she didn't go as far I would have loved.

I'll get to my wife - but here's the lowdown:

Friend 1 - 42, hooked up with a 23 year old guy, making out with him at a bar. She was cheating and her husband has no idea what she's up to. Apparently she's super into guys in their 20's. My wife isn't sure if she's fucked any - but she didn't hold back at the bar.

Friend 2 - 43, just danced and got a bunch of guys in their 20's hard and all worked up. But she's a tease. When she got home apparently her husband blew up at her - as he thinks she's cheating - but ironically she's just a big cock tease. Having said that - he's was not happy w/her coming home smashed at 3AM. She knows my wife has an open situation, and encourages her so she's my favorite.

Friend 3- 44. she's amazing. She has a FT boyfriend, and she's married with 3 kids. She's tiny with big blow job lips. My wife couldn't find out if her husband knows or not - but she didn't hesitate to publicly fool around with him. He's in his 40's too.

Wife - 48 - made out with a 24 year old guy who very boldly told my wife how much he wanted to fuck her. Unfortunately, she prefers guys in their 30's and 40s' and specifically married. She loves to know that a guy will risk it all to fuck her. So she let this guy feel her up and she grabbed his dick over his pants but didn't let it got further.

The big finish happened at around 2:30 AM - when they dropped off Friend 2. My wife went into the bathroom to go back to the car of Friend 3- and that girl was getting fingered by the boyfriend and making out with Friend 1.

Apparently - Friend 1 and Friend 3 - used to hook up so that it "wasn't cheating" - but have clearly progressed onto cock.

PHEW!-

I keep encouraging my wife to fuck the 24 year old, but she simply doesn't want to. Having said that, that doesn't mean she won't - so we'll see.

She has another date with a old make out friend (who's married and her preference) - on Thurs. She says she's not attracted to him anymore -but she is going out for drinks "just to be sure."

Knowing her - just to be deviant she'll make out w/him.

I'll update again if anything good happens - but I was so happy she hooked up with the 24 year old. She's never done that before!!

Unfortunately real life has interfered with her fun. The guy for tonight cancelled since he had to take his son somewhere.

The guy getting married next week - asked my wife to get together but she's not super into him anymore. She said she may tease him in person - but I'm encouraging her to fuck him. She used to fuck him behind my back regularly so I told her you may as well give him one more before the wedding.

I'm trying to get her to bring home a gaping pussy to me. I keep hoping, but I am so sure she will this summer. She literally told me she's open to it and really wants to.....just needs to find the right situation.

SO EXCITED!!

how did she manage to cheat so much & klep it a secret from you?

Reactions: curiouswife76
how did she manage to cheat so much & klep it a secret from you?
She is a career professional - and it wasn't unusual for her to have long hours, and extremely late nights. I suspected - and eventually it all came out. It was insane I got rock hard while she was confessing - yet I was so angry. After a time not only have I accepted her sluttery - I've actively encouraged it.

She reached out to her former fuck friend who's literally getting married this weekend - she teased him she wants to give him something to think about before he gets married. She already told me she's not that excited about him -but the thought of fucking or blowing him before his wedding gets her off.

Her getting off on that - gets me off. She's deviant and it's fucking hot.

She has a date tonight - but again she's not excited about him unfortunately. He's married - and outwardly devoted to his wife (my wife's MO) - and she is open to seeing if he makes a move. She gets off on it.

I am hoping that she finds someone she's excited about. She had a regular (former co worker) that was in great shape and fucked her well for almost 2 years. He was also married - and outwardly a "nice guy." She loves that they would risk it all for her mouth and pussy. She hasn't been with him in a few years - and she thinks he's ready. He would be perfect for her.

So the guy last night was a dud. He got fat, and "looked so old." He tried to kiss her - and she enjoyed turning him down after teasing him for 3 hours over drinks lol. She got off on it.

I had a few requests for more photos so here are two. I'm not a big fan of putting too many out there. These are photos she's sent to guys.

She's set her sights on a husband of a friend of hers she told me. I don't see how she could make it happen - but she wants to see if she can tempt him. It's dangerous - but that's what she likes about it. She keeps walking the dog in her workout outfits hoping to see him since they're only a few blocks away. He's good looking and what she has in mind to fuck right now.

I told her we invite them over and drink, that could give her an opportunity to flirt. We'll see - I don't see how it could happen, but she has been known to get faithful guys to let her blow them.

Attachments

• pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 338
  • pic 2.JPG
    pic 2.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
She's beautiful, thanks for sharing the stories and adventures look forward to hearing more about you two -- seems you are a very lucky man! :) Fortunately (for me) I know the feeling.

Reactions: Nesta
MASSIVE UPDATE.

I won't bother with how it came out, but she admitted to me this week - that the guy she used to fuck at work, started up again OVER A YEAR AGO!

She said she's fucked him over 100 times (she was keeping track) - and has been doing it during the day in his car, and many times in his office. She was very descriptive - and admitted to him having her in all positions and filled her every time with his load.

I seriously had no idea, I really believed that she had stopped and I was encouraging her to start up again.

She said she was afraid I'd be mad.

We've agreed that she's going to continue to fuck him at least 2 to 3 times a month, and bring a load home to me in her pussy. She said she only fucks when can do it fast - and head home as she never knows how busy they'll be at work.

She loves her secrets - and she's excited to keep me a secret from him in a twist of irony lol.

She said she last fucked him about 3 weeks ago, and he's begging her for next week.

I already told her - I want her to come right home with a full load so that I can fuck her right away.

SO EXCITED!

I'll update when it happens. Should be next week.