Shocked at your wife's past

Rushton

Male
From
UK
Mar 12, 2022
UK
We're you shocked to here your wife's sexual history

After my wife cucked me when l found out about her cheating, she trickle fed me her sexual past and although it turned me on immensely it shocked me how much dick she had had inside her,she was 20 when we married and she was first shafted at 13 bye her friends boyfriend the three of them shared each other regularly for the next 12 months, from then on she parted her legs very easily and was known locally as the village bike,l have written many posts about her.
We're you shocked to here what your wife girlfriend did sexually before you.

I

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
We're you shocked to here your wife's sexual history

After my wife cucked me when l found out about her cheating, she trickle fed me her sexual past and although it turned me on immensely it shocked me how much dick she had had inside her,she was 20 when we married and she was first shafted at 13 bye her friends boyfriend the three of them shared each other regularly for the next 12 months, from then on she parted her legs very easily and was known locally as the village bike,l have written many posts about her.

I
I love to hear about my wife's slutty past, especially the offhand way she talks about it, a little smile playing on her lips and a very direct gaze. So horny. You could call it 'pre-cuckolding'!

I love to hear about my wife's slutty past, especially the offhand way she talks about it, a little smile playing on her lips and a very direct gaze. So horny. You could call it 'pre-cuckolding'!

My wife told me that until she was 14-18 years old only sucked. She also swallowed the sperm.
Her nickname was "Soother baby"! This is shocking because she no longer make blowjob me and has never swallowed my cum. This is now only available for bulls!

22871505.jpg40522351.jpg47023147.jpgP1020358a.jpg

Reactions: milfgilffucker
My wife was very sexually active starting at 16. She had a 32-year-old boyfriend at that age that she hid from her parents. She said he did all kinds of degrading things to her. She became a stripper at 19 and was screwing customers for money. She also was fucking lots of other guys as well.

Attachments

• AJensis (4).jpg
    AJensis (4).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
My wife was very sexually active starting at 14. She had a 30-year-old boyfriend at that age that she hid from her parents. She said he did all kinds of degrading things to her. She became a stripper at 19 and was screwing customers for money. She also was fucking lots of other guys as well.
What degrading things did he do to her? Or cause her to do?