Shooting Blanks or Real Swimmers

cuck4life

Male
Nov 30, 2015
I have been a cuck in 2 marriages for over 40 years total. Even though i am a cuck the there are many differences in how I have in the marriages. One thing I realized was that back in the mid to late 70's when I was being cucked by my first wife most all of her guys were in the mid 20"s. These guys were all to young to think about having a vasectomy which during those years was nowhere as common as it is now. She was on the pill but just thinking about all the live sperm that got deposited into her still turns me on. Knowing that sperm can live up to 3 days inside a women makes me very aware that during most of our marriage she had live sperm swimming inside her that was not mine. Many times she would have had the sperm of 2 different guys swimming in her at the same time. My cuckolding now is great but not quite as intense. She can no longer get pregnant and both of her long term boyfriends have had vasectomy's so she gets cum but no swimming sperm.

Hot to think about for sure. We have had the same experience. We may be taking on a new bull this weekend replacing the one that just doesn't show up anymore and he for sure has live swimmers. She is "fixed" so no pregnancy worry but still hot to think about.

They also absorb the DNA from the sperm. Brain autopsies of women will often show male DNA from previous lovers.

https://drivenanddesired.com/women-absorb-and-retain-male-dna-from-sperm/

She's marked permanently - it's awesome.
live sperm lives for 3 to 5 days once released inside a woman. She says if the guy shoots several big loads inside her it still is dripping out a day or 2 later so we always enjoy that. She is one of those rare ones that loves when the guy cums inside her.

live sperm lives for 3 to 5 days once released inside a woman. She says if the guy shoots several big loads inside her it still is dripping out a day or 2 later so we always enjoy that. She is one of those rare ones that loves when the guy cums inside her.
Sounds like a keeper then.....I love doing that to women and sending them on their way or back to hubby.

In part in retribution, in part as punishment for an affair I was caught in, KK demanded that I get a vasectomy - as a condition for considering reconciliation, KK was absolute in that, so that I could not father any children with another woman.

At the time, she was still fertile. About two years later, KK was involved in an affair, unknown to me at the time. During the time KK carried on that affair, she elected to undergo a procedure to accomplish two things; allow her to have unprotected sex with her affair partner, without pregnancy risk, and her excuse to me, medical issues including heavy, painful periods. She underwent Depo Provera injections as a pre-treatment, followed by uterine ablation, rendering her sterile.

She’s now post-menopausal, so doubly free of pregnancy risk.

Sperm competition is an interesting dynamic. In addition to the children I fathered with KK, I’ve fathered three children with two different affair partners. In one instance, one of the women was married to two different men - our affair spanned both marriages, and two pregnancies. In all three cases, the women’s husbands were clueless, deceived into believing the children were theirs.

One of our children (mine and KK’s) is likely the result of the sperm competition dynamic - KK was carrying on an affair, which I had suspicions about, but no concrete evidence or proof. Every time I suspected that KK’d had sex with the probable affair partner, I made sure to fuck her, and cum inside her despite the fact that she was not using birth control. Eventually, she ended up pregnant. She kept fucking her affair partner, once morning sickness had passed. I was never able to catch her in the act - but I did demand a paternity test, and we had conclusive evidence the child was mine.

Before we were doing the hot wife thing, I had no interest in impregnation play or pregnancy risk play with KK and another man, although I did try and convince her numerous times to engage in sex with other men, while she was pregnant (because there was no pregnancy risk) - she absolutely refused, at least to do it openly.

During her first pregnancy, I was traveling extensively. KK was emotional, lonely, and horny. She had a short-lived affair while she was pregnant, with the husband of a friend, and another man - I’ve seen the Polaroid photos as proof. It was something I found out years after it happened.

I have been a cuck in 2 marriages for over 40 years total. Even though i am a cuck the there are many differences in how I have in the marriages. One thing I realized was that back in the mid to late 70's when I was being cucked by my first wife most all of her guys were in the mid 20"s. These guys were all to young to think about having a vasectomy which during those years was nowhere as common as it is now. She was on the pill but just thinking about all the live sperm that got deposited into her still turns me on. Knowing that sperm can live up to 3 days inside a women makes me very aware that during most of our marriage she had live sperm swimming inside her that was not mine. Many times she would have had the sperm of 2 different guys swimming in her at the same time. My cuckolding now is great but not quite as intense. She can no longer get pregnant and both of her long term boyfriends have had vasectomy's so she gets cum but no swimming sperm.
I'd love to give her some swimming sperm

There is something intensely erotic about my wife taking the cum of another man deep in her pussy with even the remotest possibility that she could conceive his child. The taboo of it all. The risk that's taken that she would be forever changed should that little swimming fella somehow reach her fertile womb. It's over the top hot and gut wrenching emotional not immediately knowing until you're sure it did not happen.

There is something intensely erotic about my wife taking the cum of another man deep in her pussy with even the remotest possibility that she could conceive his child. The taboo of it all. The risk that's taken that she would be forever changed should that little swimming fella somehow reach her fertile womb. It's over the top hot and gut wrenching emotional not immediately knowing until you're sure it did not happen.
I'm hearing you...👌

Reactions: JayTee
Our youngest daughter is now in her mid 30's. Everything turned out fine but it was a very difficult pregnancy. Shortly afterwards we decided that I would get my tubes tied. Them little guys can swim in me all they want. About 20 years ago after we has been in the lifestyle a few years we met a younger couple and they were both very hot. The guy straight out asked Bob if he was still shooting live ammo. Of course he answered yes so he was told a condom is a must. He hates them. It was shortly after that encounter that he decided to get a vasectomy. He said that he wanted to unload in that young lady so bad but couldn't. Because of her he's now shooting blanks.

My wife loves a lot of live sperm floating in it. She says only bareback is the real cuckold. That's when she really give yourself up to the other man.
I’m happy to see our bed full of sperm and it flows out of my wife. It’s a wonderful feeling to eat another man’s live gametes from her pussy. Not just prostate secretions, but live sperm.
It says on the paper, "Jerk your dick on me, my husband will clean it up!"
DSC02325.JPG

My wife loves a lot of live sperm floating in it. She says only bareback is the real cuckold. That's when she really give yourself up to the other man.
I’m happy to see our bed full of sperm and it flows out of my wife. It’s a wonderful feeling to eat another man’s live gametes from her pussy. Not just prostate secretions, but live sperm.
It says on the paper, "Jerk your dick on me, my husband will clean it up!"
View attachment 494197
What you need now is a pussy bukkake with you cleaning her up.

Reactions: naturalcucky
As a bull I'm very much turned on by the thought of a wife pressuring her husband to get a vasectomy so that she can cease birth control and be bred by her bull, I know condoms serve the same purpose but I think a vasectomy would be far more humiliating and emasculating for the husband.
Convince him to get a vasectomy so that he doesn't need condoms anymore, then insist on him wearing them because your bull doesn't like the idea of another man cumming in you.

I have always shot blanks without a vasectomy, but my wife always wanted to have kids. She knows of my issue, and when we looked into treatment, it was too expensive. The lifestyle has been great for us because she was able to get pregnant, and i got to see my wife get pregnant, and it was great. The humiliation, the subservience, it was a torture, but the best feeling at the same time.

Reactions: Xiahh and sterling