Should all wives have one try of BBC?

It's a conversation we've had...
She is curious, but when pushed as to why, she could only come up with being curious and interested in the contrasting skin tones..
I know big cock scares her, so that maybe a negative.
I guess guys think differently, I like the idea of a big black cock stretching her, and there is something a little naughtier thinking about my wife having a black man's seed in her belly ?

It's a conversation we've had...
She is curious, but when pushed as to why, she could only come up with being curious and interested in the contrasting skin tones..
I know big cock scares her, so that maybe a negative.
I guess guys think differently, I like the idea of a big black cock stretching her, and there is something a little naughtier thinking about my wife having a black man's seed in her belly ?
I agree with what youre saying when you say guys think differently. The sight of a big black cock penetrating is honestly the biggest turn on isnt it? Or just even in her mouth?

I agree with what youre saying when you say guys think differently. The sight of a big black cock penetrating is honestly the biggest turn on isnt it? Or just even in her mouth?
Absolutely..
She's taken one big white cock, she struggled a bit, and he did stretch her as I found out later...
But its the one video I watch over and over ?

Does anyone else believe wives should all try a big black cock once? Why do you think so? Why dont you think so?
I think she should if she and her husband both want her to and they can find someone they deem qualified to make it truly count. For most people, though, that's going to mean more than simply a BBC; what's attached to it matters both looks and personality wise, and I'd hope he'd share that sentiment about her/us too.

I'm not all that preoccupied with color/race/ethnicity but do think some of the stereotypes connected with black men (size, prowess, stamina) do add another layer of curiosity, even incentive, for people inclined this way. Made flesh, if you could know you had THE right man, it would present an incredible temptation and promise....for sure! Certainly my wife, who's never been with anyone of color, wouldn't be oblivious to those considerations, and neither would I. I'd absolutely love for her to hook up with a gifted black guy if she wanted that, do everything she’s moved to for and with him, see all they could make together. I have an idea how amazing that energy could be for all of us, and for her and I long after.

But I guess I have a more basic interest in what a talented, better hung guy, irrespective of race, could do for us, and think that's a feeling/motivator that must be pretty pervasive among men like me. It's part of the cuckold itch, for sure.

While it's a pipedream I do think the world would be a better place -- safer and friendlier, more beautiful, open, and accepting in the way we see/treat each other, and appreciate and value both our sameness and uniqueness -- if every person could have an interracial sexual experience (not necessarily black and white either; it would be wrong to elevate one or two colors over others). Also truly believe a legit BBC experience probably is something every woman deserves to have at least one time in her life......to answer that question for herself. And I think husbands of those wives deserve the chance to see it all, if that is their desire. Cuckolding really isn’t unnatural at all.

Last edited:
I think they should, in our case it worked out very well. She was a little scared of it at first as he is just over 9 inches and quite thick but once he got fully inside she loved it....still does from time to time. She has now had bbc's to date. All were very good, all bigger then me of course and they all were excellent lovers for her so it worked out very well for us.

I think they should, in our case it worked out very well. She was a little scared of it at first as he is just over 9 inches and quite thick but once he got fully inside she loved it....still does from time to time. She has now had bbc's to date. All were very good, all bigger then me of course and they all were excellent lovers for her so it worked out very well for us.
Shes a lucky girl

I think all wives of any color should try all the cocks they want regardless of color. Everyone has different likes & dislikes, some white wives love black cock and for others it's a huge turnoff just as some black wives love white cock while for others white cock is a huge turnoff.

I personally encourage my wife to have as much fun as possible with as many cocks as possible and she has done one hell of a job showing no prejudices at all, if she likes a guy/guys she's going to fuck them regardless of the color and/or size of their cocks!!!