Should cock & balls be shaved, trimmed or naural?al

Frankw5678

Male
Mar 23, 2022
Bullhead City, AZ, USA
I'm curious on everyone's input, male & female. On a female, I prefer a neatly trimmed patch because I want a woman, not a girl. But, to each his own. My wife likes short hair, so, I have kept my military haircut since getting out. Now, I took it a step farther and trimmed myself up, also shaving my cock itself & balls.

Wifey here again! There is nothing sexier than a well groomed dick and balls. I'm not always wanting to give head but when my hubs steps out of the shower after grooming himself (and leaves a thin happy trail for me) I go fucking insane!!!!!! I will deep throat that sweet dick of his and tell him I want it on my face and down my throat every time!!!

Our mfm friend shaves everywdown there, I do too now, wife likes it. She's shaved smooth.
He's a skinny nerd type, younger, big dick with a big head. He looks damn hot standing there or walking around full hard. Yea I'm the hubby.
Seeing him pull out after he's done his tool has a very erotic look about it.

Reactions: shaved
Given the choice my wife prefers men with hair, but it isn't a deal breaker. She thinks cocks without hair look a bit lost and forlorn, rather than masculine, and the same goes for guys that shave their chest hair (which is increasingly common with younger men who lift weights) - but at the end of the day it's all a matter of personal preference. The fact that everyone can be a bit different is one of the cool things about personal choice, there's something and someone for everyone.

Reactions: Tricky64