Should I let my bully fuck my girlfriend ?

Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. I been through all kind of humiliation from my girlfriend such as eating bull's cum from her pussy, kneeling and kissing their feet while they fuck, or verbally humiliated by my gf and her bull, etc. I like it honestly. Maybe im a loser.

But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school's bully fucked her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when im in high school. He is someone I want to forget and dont want to remember and meet because im scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know should I agree with her suggest ? And if you guys think I should, how should I approach and talk to the bully about this situation ? I mean im afraid he will beat me up again when he see me

here is some photo of my girlfriendE07F9305-1884-46C5-AA51-1A5929DA8A1C.jpeg

Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. I been through all kind of humiliation from my girlfriend such as eating bull's cum from her pussy, kneeling and kissing their feet while they fuck, or verbally humiliated by my gf and her bull, etc. I like it honestly. Maybe im a loser.

But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school's bully fucked her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when im in high school. He is someone I want to forget and dont want to remember and meet because im scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know should I agree with her suggest ? And if you guys think I should, how should I approach and talk to the bully about this situation ? I mean im afraid he will beat me up again when he see me

here is some photo of my girlfriendView attachment 1172640
Great looking slut

Put the story in the fantasy section. There is a specific section for fictional storytelling.

I think it’s her choice ( You have no say) If it makes her hot to fuck someone that caused you pain and humiliation..so be it and I’m shure you will do your best to honor her wishes and respectful-Lee enjoy cleaning up every drop he leaves on her and in her..because that’s how you demonstrate your respect and love for your beautiful girlfriend!!!

So fuckin hot and sexy

Yes

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
First off, let me say that your girlfriend is very sexy.

My personal opinion is that a former bully should not fuck her. You may know the saying that the best revenge is living well. I can think of no better revenge for a bully than to know that one of his former victims is now involved in an open or cuckold relationship with a sexy woman, but he has no chance of getting in bed with her.

Mmm So Beautiful…Sooo Yummy

Yes let him, what better humiliation than a guy that beat you up, fucks your girl up, it is so special he was a better man than you, when he fucks your girl he is a better fuck than you go for it....the wanks

Reactions: HuanNguyen25
yes let her fuck him and imagine a setting which is particularly humiliating for you...this may cause a very acid reaction in the two of you...for example mere listening on, from next door, or you tied and blindfolded, a remote electric ball zapper which either of the two lovers can use and you do not even know who zapped your balls....and cock sucking for you before each new round of fucking...or a trip with the bully as her hubby and you just next door and at the nearest table, with the cockshocker constantly tied to your balls - indoors outdoors........just to improve your relation with bully and girl

I'm assuming he is about your age,25, so he has had time to mature perhaps. Keep in mind that in highschool, boys can get away with a lot of shit that in adulthood will get them arrested. People do change and he most likely will be focused on fucking your wife rather than regressing back to highschool days. In his mind he might see fucking your wife as a form of feeling superior to you in the same way he used violence to accomplish that when he was an immature kid. I don't really know but my sense is that this is probably true. What I wonder is are you considering letting him fuck her to show obedience to her or is there more in play. I've heard a lot of cucks on this forum and elsewhere express interest in having their wives fuck guys they hate or are assholes. It seems to make the cuckold experience more intense for some. When I was in HS I had bullies all the time because I was a sissy. My wife who was then a friend of mine suggested that I offer to suck their cocks if they didn't beat me up.Since I was a sissy the idea kind of appealed to me and sucking them worked and kept me from getting a fist to the face. I dont know if your wife makes you suck her lovers cocks but if so, this might be a way to transition from violence to sexual submission. Maybe deep down inside,you wish for this. Maybe it will help you to banish those old fears and hatreds from HS if you surrender to him sexually thru obedience to your wife. I suggest you and your wife call him and talk first, then meet with him in a safe public place like coffee shop. Feel him out and talk about your HS days and maybe tell him It's all good now and pay attention to how he responds. Go with your gut feeling about him.You may get turned on if he fucks your wife and enjoy eating his cum from her. By the way your wife is beautiful.

She wants him. You need to step aside so your wife can feel like a real woman since you don't measure up and she has a need. Her desire to become the lover of your former bully, she obviously has no respect for you and gets off in evil ways in you being degraded. You should be bullied in front of her to put you firmly in your place, She wants to see you be hurt and humiliated by this man. Your wife would enjoy seeing that and get deep fulfillment. You're in for a rough time, but the degradation you undergo will be deeply enjoyed by your wife and your bully, your job as a cuck is to provide that.

Yes let him take your gf and use her . She will cum hard on his cock for him . Make sure you allow him bareback so you can eat his cum

She wants him. You need to step aside so your wife can feel like a real woman since you don't measure up and she has a need. Her desire to become the lover of your former bully, she obviously has no respect for you and gets off in evil ways in you being degraded. You should be bullied in front of her to put you firmly in your place, She wants to see you be hurt and humiliated by this man. Your wife would enjoy seeing that and get deep fulfillment. You're in for a rough time, but the degradation you undergo will be deeply enjoyed by your wife and your bully, your job as a cuck is to provide that.
I agree but he didn't exactly say what was ment by "beat me up" and "bullied" if he uses his fists and punches him mercilessly that could be over the line. After all nobody wants their teeth knocked out or to get punched in the eye till they go blind. Yes he should get to his knees and kiss his feet to show respect for his bullies superiority and to obey his wife.But it's important to keep medically safe. My wifes bull physically punishes me by thrashing my ass and legs with his belt but that won't put me in the hospital. It's effective in showing me and my wife where my place is and makes him feel manly to humiliate a bitch like me before taking my wife from me.

I agree but he didn't exactly say what was ment by "beat me up" and "bullied" if he uses his fists and punches him mercilessly that could be over the line. After all nobody wants their teeth knocked out or to get punched in the eye till they go blind. Yes he should get to his knees and kiss his feet to show respect for his bullies superiority and to obey his wife.But it's important to keep medically safe. My wifes bull physically punishes me by thrashing my ass and legs with his belt but that won't put me in the hospital. It's effective in showing me and my wife where my place is and makes him feel manly to humiliate a bitch like me before taking my wife from me.
Absolutely true, good points.

Reactions: nicebiguy

She is very very hot. It is her choice. She should approach him and you should continue to do whatever she wants you to do.

Reactions: AndyCee777
Absolutely true, good points.
I kept myself from getting beat up many times in HS by offering blow jobs. It's amasing how sucking a guy off can mellow him out. Some guys however still had a little aggression towards me so I would suggest they put me accross their knee and paddle my bottom or take their belt and flog my ass. I really enjoyed that and gave them really good head. I hope HuanNguyen25 finds a safe and happy medium and work this out. And that he gets back to us as to what happens.

Reactions: Johnfun
she does not care for you === cuckolding should be fun for both of you and you need to be safe.
Maybe it is fun for him. Maybe it's super exciting for him to be right on the edge where there is a bit of danger. I know one thing, I would do some crazy things myself for the chance to have my face deep into that pussy and ass !

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
Well Has it happened…Did she Fuck him long and hard?? Did she make you lick up all his cum from her pussy in front of him?? Did she order you to suck his bigger and stronger cock so he could fuck he again this time harder and longer as you rub and kiss her feet like a good cuck slave boy??
Please Tell Us What Did Your Goddess Decide??