Should I ?

I'm not sure if I should do something crazy tonight. My husband is gone for a few days, and the kids are not home tonight. I just got back from a bar, and I ended up meeting a guy. He was hitting on me, and I will admit I was flirting some too. But just before I left, he invited me to his place tonight if I wanted to many has alittle bit of fun. Part of me wants to go. The guy I think is supper hot. He's very muscular, tall and about my age. Just up in the air on what to do. A big part of me wants to go, and another smaller part says maybe I shouldn't
Yes, but don’t get caught.

I'm not sure if I should do something crazy tonight. My husband is gone for a few days, and the kids are not home tonight. I just got back from a bar, and I ended up meeting a guy. He was hitting on me, and I will admit I was flirting some too. But just before I left, he invited me to his place tonight if I wanted to many has alittle bit of fun. Part of me wants to go. The guy I think is supper hot. He's very muscular, tall and about my age. Just up in the air on what to do. A big part of me wants to go, and another smaller part says maybe I shouldn't
Another false profile where her name, face and naked photo are posted to the Web with a little character assassination story.

when i was younger my wife hit a spell where she did not wont sex so i fucked a few others you need to fill your needs go for it use condom

Go Girl and have lots of fun! I'd love to hear the results! Thank You!

Another false profile where her name, face and naked photo are posted to the Web with a little character assassination story.
Hahhahaa! yea I was suspecting that this profile was a fake. Another endless fantasy sexting time waster. I did a quick search, and this girls pictures are all over the net. I used pimeyes, which is a great search engine for finding fakes, but yea, just wanted to make a PSA and let everyone know

Last edited:
Reactions: MissMyWife
Girlllll you better go get you some!!!!!!

Reactions: toolman2c
Do it, have fun doing it

Enjoy Your Life On Your Terms…Be Smart, Be Safe and Have Fun!!!

Reactions: toolman2c