Show ur wife ass for bbc to comment and rate

who has great ass

• Ndhung4her,

Votes: 49 51.0%
  • orther

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters
The sight and smell of my wife’s ass is addictive as any drug. Just like me every guy she’s been with have become addicted to it. She knows how to drive ass men into a primal state with it. They literally attack her right in front of me. Nothing like seeing a man lose it on your wife. All niceness of society are left behind. They literally become wolves and cavemen. When I say wolves. I mean like seeing them go through the changes and stages from man to wolf. When they cum they turn into men again. I would recommend all cucks try out letting your wife experiment with Primal sex with her bull. We keep a blanket in the cars just in case we have a outside primal rush. Nothing like seeing primal sex in the woods. I cum like a horse watching my wife being aggressively overtaken in the woods. The sounds are addictive to

Attachments

• 1F58FF16-8BAF-4C05-9A96-CAFE82983BF7.png
    1F58FF16-8BAF-4C05-9A96-CAFE82983BF7.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 719
  • B9C48D7D-D0B5-457D-9F4D-167F6771DBCF.jpeg
    B9C48D7D-D0B5-457D-9F4D-167F6771DBCF.jpeg
    525.7 KB · Views: 694
The sight and smell of my wife’s ass is addictive as any drug. Just like me every guy she’s been with have become addicted to it. She knows how to drive ass men into a primal state with it. They literally attack her right in front of me. Nothing like seeing a man lose it on your wife. All niceness of society are left behind. They literally become wolves and cavemen. When I say wolves. I mean like seeing them go through the changes and stages from man to wolf. When they cum they turn into men again. I would recommend all cucks try out letting your wife experiment with Primal sex with her bull. We keep a blanket in the cars just in case we have a outside primal rush. Nothing like seeing primal sex in the woods. I cum like a horse watching my wife being aggressively overtaken in the woods. The sounds are addictive to
stone-age DNA :)

full