All these woman.are AWESOME. My wide is a HOTEIFE she dresses very sexy when she gors out . Some of heroutfits totally say CFM.. My wife has great breasts her nipples are pierced She wears shelf bras etc with semi sheer or very form fitting tops Her nipple piercings are 1 inch 10 ga which her nippples really stand out especially with bras and top.that show ff her nipples.Her outfits are so SEXY. she gets noticed and definitely well.fucked because of her outfits
HER nipples ate very sensitive which lead to.her having intense sexual encountets

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife dressesxwith an air if sexiness professional but cock ready. She just bought a new outit forvwirk.and after work.fucking..She wore a deep plinge corset ..thigh hi stockings @ thigh hi stilletto and slighty heavy makeup..Her outer wrar covered it all a mid calf long skirt .A blazer that covered he corset .
After work it all.was exposed tbe mid length skirt zipperd around to become a mini . She remived her blazer that showed off her corseted DOUBLE d's . She applied more makeup and headedcto a upscale lonunge it wasnt long before she got hit on . She texted me about 10 .I WILL VE LATE .she came home about 4 am . VERY WELL SATISFIED CORP EXECUTIVE ..OUTWARD LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. 9 / 5 Corp wife after 5 a very sexual. HOTWIFE

this was what wife was wearing yesterday to go out with her colleagues,it was a newyearsparty,it was more a meeting with clients who were interested to give new contracts ,some big ones she told me before she left,and she,s such a naughty tease,before she left ,asking me a few times if i liked her new lingerie,and then she demanded me to get naked and sit next to her while she was teasing my small cock,but before i could cum she denied me,but i love it when she ,s dominating&teasing me,i,m still wondering what happened at that party,what are your thoughts?

Attachments

• sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 264