Showing for show

Bo Day

Male
Gold
Wife's nephew called and asked me if he could take a picture or two of my bike to show some people. I was out of town for work and told him to go on by and his aunt would unlock the garage so he could get to the bike. Told him not to mess with stuff and he said he would not. Called wife to tell her he would be by and to watch him and his cousins out by the bike. I said get him to take a picture of her and the bike. She said she would and I immediately asked her to show some skin in the picture. She said she might depending on who all was there . He took and sent me this picture on the way to the shop 20190912_143448~2.jpg

Wife's nephew called and asked me if he could take a picture or two of my bike to show some people. I was out of town for work and told him to go on by and his aunt would unlock the garage so he could get to the bike. Told him not to mess with stuff and he said he would not. Called wife to tell her he would be by and to watch him and his cousins out by the bike. I said get him to take a picture of her and the bike. She said she would and I immediately asked her to show some skin in the picture. She said she might depending on who all was there . He took and sent me this picture on the way to the shop View attachment 882407
Fantastic arse

Now she had 6 hard cocks staring at her naked body. Some of them had seen her naked before by spying and her son had seen her countless times. She had seen him jacking off and the nephews had been caught. The other two were stroking hard looking 20190912_143815~2.jpg