Showing wife pictures to friend

son24

Male
Aug 10, 2022
I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
Very nice.

I did this one time. They were close ups of her butt and her front. It was really a trill. Later I caught my same friend putting the stare down on her behind. She didn't see him. That was a kick too.

Definitely hotter sharing the nudes with a guy you know and that see's her regularly so you know he is picturing her naked and what he wants to do to her

i bet shes hot

You mind sharing samothos pictures here?No pressure if you cannot.... Cheers.

I originally started out only showing pictures of Robin to my closest and most trusted friends. I especially loved showing close up pics of her pussy. I had bragged so much about how amazing her pussy looked, smelled, tasted and most importantly, how incredible she felt. I couldn’t help myself from wanting to share her pictures, and even better yet, how much I wanted to share her!! I told her from the very beginning, that her pussy was so incredibly special and was just so rare to find! This was coming from a guy, (me) that has literally been with hundreds of women! And when you include the fact that she’s also naturally gorgeous, beautiful, so fucking sexy, has an amazing body, a voice that gave me a hard on every single time we talked on the phone and she was without any doubt, the best and sexiest dancer I’d ever seen!! Anyway, it all started when a buddy and neighbor of mine ended up going to prison. I’d known him like forever and him and Robin always got along great. He was a good guy and she really liked him. I started writing to him on a regular basis and one time while I was writing, I suddenly came up with an idea, I wanted to send him a special letter. I was able to convince her to let me take a closeup picture of her pussy to send to him so he’d have something to jack off to. I took a really good picture and printed it out on paper and mailed it out. I was sooo proud of her for doing that! I had already known after the first time we fucked, that I was going to do everything within my power, to share her. Her pussy was just too damn good not to allow other guys an opportunity to experience it!! I even told her that because of the gift she was given, I was kinda feeling like we almost had an obligation. For her, it would be an opportunity to let her experience sex with multiple guys. As for the guys, I feel I’ve already made that perfectly clear. Lol. The more we talked about things, before I knew it, we were members on, a f f and posting a lot of pictures of her. I ended up telling her about showing some of her pics to some of my friends and I was pleasantly surprised when she told me that I could show them to anyone I wanted. Believe me, I couldn’t wait to show her off to everyone I knew, and even to complete strangers we’d meet while going out clubbing. I have to say I was very disappointed when I received a letter in the mail from the department of corrections, followed a day or two later when I received a letter from my buddy. The DOC told me that they weren’t allowed for prisoners to have pictures of anything in an explicit manner. WTF!!!! Why the hell not?? I’m sure many of the officers didn’t hesitate to make copies for themselves, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they allowed certain well connected inmates to have a copy, but oh well, we didn’t care who saw it. The letter from my buddy basically said the same thing. He wasn’t happy about it but thanked us and especially Robin for trying. That was such a long time ago, I can’t remember if he was ever allowed to even see it , if only for a minute.

Pretty much from the time Bob and I met when I was 15 his brother would tell him to send a naked picture of me to him. It was always a joke. Five or six years ago he did send him one with my permission. The four of us were playing cards one night when it was brought up. He still had it on his phone. Long story short. I ended up in bed with my brother in law and Bob with his sister in law. It's an ongoing thing now.:p

Pretty much from the time Bob and I met when I was 15 his brother would tell him to send a naked picture of me to him. It was always a joke. Five or six years ago he did send him one with my permission. The four of us were playing cards one night when it was brought up. He still had it on his phone. Long story short. I ended up in bed with my brother in law and Bob with his sister in law. It's an ongoing thing now.:p
the logical next question is, who did it better darling. :D

Love that idea! It is always more exciting to show off the wife when it’s someone that knows her! I have shown a couple of people that I work with pics of my wife, they haven’t met her but the personal connection still made it extremely exciting. Later when I told her about it she was embarrassed but turned on by their comments!

We had our 1st 3way a couple years ago. We were having a party and she got drunk.
Everyone left except my buddy. She was sitting on the couch between us and I started showing her pix on the tv.

We had never even posted any online at the time. She was wearing a blouse and slacks....and pantyhose.
She freaked out, telling me to turn it off....until we started pulling her clothes off....We stuffed every hole the slut has with cock for almost 2hrs....It was awesome
We came...several times each.
Ha ha....I was sitting on the couch and she was on all 4s on the floor, sucking me off while Jeff was pounding her cunt from behind....she was so sloppy wet, it sounded like a cow walking in mud. I knew I was gonna cum and I grabbed the back of her neck and stuffed my cock all the way down her throat. I came hard and she gagged then swallowed every drop.....then sucked me hard again.
He came, then we high fived and I yelled "switch!"
We even stuffed a beer bottle up her cunt while we were having a smoke and getting ready to go at her again.

Now she practically begs guys to share her pix with friends, family, guys at the bar, co-workers.....Hell, one guy still prints them off and leaves them in truckstop bathrooms. She squirts like a fire hose every time he sends us a message.
On vacations, we put pix of her in my carry on bag, then all week tell the people we're with "Oh, you need Tylenol? Go check in his carry on bag" :D

I agree. And like to do the same thing. I've slowly been working on him so he doesn't think it too awkward. He doesn't say much although he's had plenty of opportunity. Some guys just don't have game. Haha