Shy gf

Shyasiangf

Male
Jan 1, 2023
My Chinese gf isn’t the prettiest lady in a room, but I still notice guys (mostly white guys) eyeing her up and down whenever we are out. I’ll admit she does have a toned body from doing track in college, but I was curious what you guys think of her. Be honest and let me know if you’d fuck her. Most of these shots are voyeurs I got when she comes to my apt.

Attachments

• B01FEC3E-C680-4960-A160-127A89EEA58C.jpeg
    B01FEC3E-C680-4960-A160-127A89EEA58C.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 516
  • 6513CAAE-E76D-4E05-BD54-7E0D803ADD13.jpeg
    6513CAAE-E76D-4E05-BD54-7E0D803ADD13.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 445
  • 8E8793DC-6E86-4B7C-B232-950ED2FBD683.jpeg
    8E8793DC-6E86-4B7C-B232-950ED2FBD683.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 527
My Chinese gf isn’t the prettiest lady in a room, but I still notice guys (mostly white guys) eyeing her up and down whenever we are out. I’ll admit she does have a toned body from doing track in college, but I was curious what you guys think of her. Be honest and let me know if you’d fuck her. Most of these shots are voyeurs I got when she comes to my apt.
she is quite pretty, and looks like a great body. I would fuck her, use her

Her smile is pretty, you are a lucky guy, for me as long as she is the hotwife type of girl with a toned sexy body, enjoying sex.
I would definitly fuck her every holes, and train her to be a slutty exhibitionist and take her out as a trophy girl-friend! I bet there will be a lot of guys who are very jelous of you.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm definitely know some hung black men would enjoy using her tight little holes. Might be a little too much for you to watch in the beginning because she will be doing a lot of screaming until they break her little Asian holes in.

Hmmmmmmm definitely know some hung black men would enjoy using her tight little holes. Might be a little too much for you to watch in the beginning because she will be doing a lot of screaming until they break her little Asian holes in.
Ya I don’t think she can handle that haha. She’s used to Asian dick lol and has a low pain tolerance.

Her body is sexy and face beautifull, i like the smile

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I’d give her my hung cock- and she would love it! Yum! 🍆😋😉

Damn she’s sexy 😍

I think she is gorgeous and has an amazing body… Would fuck her any time 😈

Reactions: slappin8silly57
She's absolutely gorgeous something wrong with your eyes very sexy lady