Shy hot wife's awakening

Shyhotwife

Couple
Jul 6, 2022
My name is Laura. I'm from California and I would like to sit some of my experiences. First of all I love my husband. I became a hot wife by accident. I was a petite curvy 36 year old wife when my friends invited me to a "party". I had never been to anything like this before. I had a few drinks and ended up " playing" while at the party. I had never felt so sexy and feminine. I ended up telling my husband when I got home that I had "messed around" with someone at the party. That was kind of a lie as I had actually been fucked by a stranger that night. This stranger's cock was huge and thick and made me cum like never before. When I told my husband I had "messed around" he was angry and upset and began to cry. He began kissing me which made me feel uncomfortable. As I had been fucked only a few hours prior. I really didn't want him to touch me but I also felt sorry for him. I let him climb on top of me ; he was so tender and sweet. My husband has a small thin penis. I could hardly feel him inside of me. I wandered if he was somewhat turned on by my infidelity. I was unable to even pretend I enjoyed it. He came in a matter of seconds. I patted him on the head and then something came over me. I pushed his head down towards my pussy and spread my legs. He seemed hesitant at first but then shyly began to lick my pussy tenderly. I gently put my hands on his head and began to moan. He became so eager. I giggled and teased his flaccid penis with my feet and said " do you like that sweetie and he continued to lick my pussy. I had been on the pill for a couple years but was sure to use a condom with the stranger I fucked at the party. But my husband did cum inside me with his little penis, and now he was licking his own cum from my little pussy. I don't know what came over me but I said " does it turn you on that your wife was such a bad girl tonight at the party. He just kept tenderly licking my pussy. I touched his penis again with my little feet and his little dick was getting hard again. Then I said "oh is that making your little penis hard" and began rubbing his little member with my toes. His hips started to move and he was getting so excited. But I decided to torment him a little. I don't know why. I pulled his head up and told him I had had enough and I just wanted him to hold me and go to sleep. He obliged and held me with his little dick poking in my back. Eventually he was soft and we slept.

My name is Laura. I'm from California and I would like to sit some of my experiences. First of all I love my husband. I became a hot wife by accident. I was a petite curvy 36 year old wife when my friends invited me to a "party". I had never been to anything like this before. I had a few drinks and ended up " playing" while at the party. I had never felt so sexy and feminine. I ended up telling my husband when I got home that I had "messed around" with someone at the party. That was kind of a lie as I had actually been fucked by a stranger that night. This stranger's cock was huge and thick and made me cum like never before. When I told my husband I had "messed around" he was angry and upset and began to cry. He began kissing me which made me feel uncomfortable. As I had been fucked only a few hours prior. I really didn't want him to touch me but I also felt sorry for him. I let him climb on top of me ; he was so tender and sweet. My husband has a small thin penis. I could hardly feel him inside of me. I wandered if he was somewhat turned on by my infidelity. I was unable to even pretend I enjoyed it. He came in a matter of seconds. I patted him on the head and then something came over me. I pushed his head down towards my pussy and spread my legs. He seemed hesitant at first but then shyly began to lick my pussy tenderly. I gently put my hands on his head and began to moan. He became so eager. I giggled and teased his flaccid penis with my feet and said " do you like that sweetie and he continued to lick my pussy. I had been on the pill for a couple years but was sure to use a condom with the stranger I fucked at the party. But my husband did cum inside me with his little penis, and now he was licking his own cum from my little pussy. I don't know what came over me but I said " does it turn you on that your wife was such a bad girl tonight at the party. He just kept tenderly licking my pussy. I touched his penis again with my little feet and his little dick was getting hard again. Then I said "oh is that making your little penis hard" and began rubbing his little member with my toes. His hips started to move and he was getting so excited. But I decided to torment him a little. I don't know why. I pulled his head up and told him I had had enough and I just wanted him to hold me and go to sleep. He obliged and held me with his little dick poking in my back. Eventually he was soft and we slept.
show a picture of you!!!👅👅👅👅

Very hot story Linda. Have you talked about this with your husband since this happened? Have you been back to the parties that your friends took you to?