Shy Wife ready to try messaging

Hi I’ve been on the site for a few years… wife has just recently agreed to join it with me. She’s a sexy 54 almost 55 year old woman. She’s opened up to the idea of messaging privately with another man or couple. She enjoys thinking of fit or attractive men between 28 to 40 years old but still men her own age as well. Her turn ons are the thought of sucking an another man’s cock, being bent over and having the man fuck her hard from behind…. She also like the thought of another man cumming in her face. Open to talking to a woman as well about pleasuring each other and has had fun also thinking about what it would be like to be with a black man. The pic was taken this past summer. Hoping some men would be open to private messaging with her and pleasuring her alone.
Lets do it

Reactions: lindalongisland
Hi I’ve been on the site for a few years… wife has just recently agreed to join it with me. She’s a sexy 54 almost 55 year old woman. She’s opened up to the idea of messaging privately with another man or couple. She enjoys thinking of fit or attractive men between 28 to 40 years old but still men her own age as well. Her turn ons are the thought of sucking an another man’s cock, being bent over and having the man fuck her hard from behind…. She also like the thought of another man cumming in her face. Open to talking to a woman as well about pleasuring each other and has had fun also thinking about what it would be like to be with a black man. The pic was taken this past summer. Hoping some men would be open to private messaging with her and pleasuring her alone.
Should be no problem finding guys to chat with her. But if she is true and interested in these things. Set the up. Start with he just meeting a guy for blowjobs. See how it works out for the two of u. Before you know it she will be fucking and sucking when ever she can.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey would be happy to chat if your wife still was interested 👍 feel free to dm

Reactions: Curious123
I’d be interested. My wife lets me play in dms. Have her hit me up!

You will have a que of guys wanting to message her :) I would join that que too

Love your ass

i love the way she looks n thinks, i like the way ur openly good with her wanting n yearning or needing eXtra cock, has she been Blacked Yet? are you ready and wanting 2c her Blacked??

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Your wife is very sexy! … 34 male here! Would love to text with her! And have some daily fun! Love to flirt and text with her all day and night !!!

So sexy and Hot

i love the way she looks n thinks, i like the way ur openly good with her wanting n yearning or needing eXtra cock, has she been Blacked Yet? are you ready and wanting 2c her Blacked??
My hotwife after alot of talk.over months she was recently blackend she has been a hotwife for 5 years. She chatted with the guys forca few weks she wsnted a well-endowed black man.he is 10 in plus She said not only was he a great fuck but she wants to be in a interracial relationship with him once a month for the wekend going to interracial clibs etc .She is alsongoing to dress in the black lifestyle when tbey are together hair makeup jewelry and Qos jewelry and temp.tattoos

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Can I talk the two of you into visiting the Florida Keys? Once she and I are chatting and all are comfortable this could be a lot of fun
hi my husband and i go to the keys in the summer months are you into nudism or exhibitionism safe things i am bi he is not

Attachments

• 20230418_180923.jpg
    20230418_180923.jpg
    606.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230510_211010.jpg
    20230510_211010.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20231009_133144.jpg
    20231009_133144.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg