Sister in law

Onethought

May 28, 2018
I've always been curious about sexual experiences. I've always been more open minded than my wife. I believe that any consenting adults should be allowed to partake in fun. Whether it's wife sharing, swinging, incest, etc. I'm open. I often wish I had a hot mom, sister, or family member to partake in such activities. Well,it looks like I may be getting the next best thing. To make a long story short, my brother in law often messes around on his wife, and she is no dumby. I on the other hand have a wife that rarely gives any action. After multiple times of chatting, I've convinced his wife, my sister in law, to live a little for herself. Even to the point where she has sent me bikini pictures. Which is surprising as she has always been a good girl. She has recently enjoyed and wanting me to tell her all about the things I would do to her. One time while she got herself off. I keep telling her the moment that there is an opportunity, things are going to happen. She says she's sure they will. She's also mentioned that she's not one to take charge, but she is open to do everything. In one of our chats I told her that I would make her drop to her knees and suck me off and take me all in, to which she replied, "I don't know if I'd b able to take all of u, but I should could try." I can't wait to see her next. Maybe this weekend. I hope so, so that I can share some pictures with you that I take. Anyone else had any experiences like this with in laws? I'd b happy to share and see some pictures.

Update:. She thought it was hot that I was sharing my thoughts and i got the ok to share what she sent earlier. She thought that is hot also.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017
We just had an experience with my wifes cousins ex husband. They have been divorced for some time now but my wife still thinks it was wrong to do. He struggled with performing but at times she was laying between us as we felt all over her. We did some threesome action as well with my wife sucking his dick as I ate her out. She also laid on top of him as I fucked her in the ass. She had several full body orgasms from all the attention!

Sep 21, 2017
I've always been curious about sexual experiences. I've always been more open minded than my wife. I believe that any consenting adults should be allowed to partake in fun. Whether it's wife sharing, swinging, incest, etc. I'm open. I often wish I had a hot mom, sister, or family member to partake in such activities. Well,it looks like I may be getting the next best thing. To make a long story short, my brother in law often messes around on his wife, and she is no dumby. I on the other hand have a wife that rarely gives any action. After multiple times of chatting, I've convinced his wife, my sister in law, to live a little for herself. Even to the point where she has sent me bikini pictures. Which is surprising as she has always been a good girl. She has recently enjoyed and wanting me to tell her all about the things I would do to her. One time while she got herself off. I keep telling her the moment that there is an opportunity, things are going to happen. She says she's sure they will. She's also mentioned that she's not one to take charge, but she is open to do everything. In one of our chats I told her that I would make her drop to her knees and suck me off and take me all in, to which she replied, "I don't know if I'd b able to take all of u, but I should could try." I can't wait to see her next. Maybe this weekend. I hope so, so that I can share some pictures with you that I take. Anyone else had any experiences like this with in laws? I'd b happy to share and see some pictures.
W

Jun 27, 2016
My sister in law isn’t hot by any means but I still get off to the thought of doing anything with her just because she’s my sister in law.

Before my sister in law got married, my wife had sex several times with her now brother in law. I still get off on the thought. I’ve asked her to tell me in detail so many times but she doesn’t like to talk about it much.

I hope you guys get your chance and we can see and hear about it.

Aug 26, 2017
I’ve been involved in a long-term relationship with my sister-in-law (wife’s brother’s wife).

It is a complex relationship, I’ve always characterized as rooted in “mutual assured destruction.” At a summary level, it got started because through coincidence, I discovered my sister-in-law in an adulterous relationship, and she similarly discovered me in the same, in a simultaneous, chance encounter.

Our affair was her remedy to buy my silence, and certainty that her secret would never come to light - her husband is absolutely clueless about the nature of her needs and extra-curricular activities.

My sister-in-law is very, very cute, hot, and sexy, and enjoys a little kink. She’s also submissive, and loves being guided, and played with like a little doll. We don’t get together very frequently - our last encounter was during a road trip last summer, while my wife and brother were out on a family event early one morning. The infrequency of getting together with my sister-in-law adds to the excitement, as well as the sneaking around, and clandestine nature of our encounters.

The longest opportunity I ever had with her was a partial overnight, when I was traveling coincident in a time when her husband was on a business trip. Usually our encounters are in the range of two to four hours, so the quick, furtive nature seems to cause both of us to put a lot of sexual energy into the situation. I enjoy having her wear a pair of thigh-highs and heels, and a crop-top, all made up, and using her for my own sexual gratification, fucking her pretty mouth, her tight pussy, and ass. She gives excellent eye-contact blow-jobs, and loves anal sex. Her husband thinks that’s “dirty,” and won’t avail himself of her greedy, tight little butt, so that’s something we enjoy together every time we get a chance.

Her real secret is that she fetishizes black men, and group sex - being the center of a black cock gang-bang. I’ve seen a few cell phone pictures of her bang encounters - she’s used them as a means of seducing me, and I would love to see her taking dozens of cocks, in every hole, live and in person. The logistics of that have never worked out, although she’s invited me along a couple of times. I think seeing her slathered in cum, dripping with seed would be incredibly hot.

The relationship does make for some interesting family get-togethers - a little tense, a little sexy - as an example, three years ago, on Christmas morning, we had a quickie fuck in the garden shed before the big family meal. Knowing she was sitting at the dinner table, holding a load of my fresh cum in her pussy was very hot.

May 2, 2018
Austin
My sister in law isn’t hot by any means but I still get off to the thought of doing anything with her just because she’s my sister in law.

Before my sister in law got married, my wife had sex several times with her now brother in law. I still get off on the thought. I’ve asked her to tell me in detail so many times but she doesn’t like to talk about it much.

I hope you guys get your chance and we can see and hear about it.
I kow what you mean. I want to fuck my sister-in-law, wife sister also. She is a hot sexy lady. She has 48DDD tits and a very nice tight ass!! I want to fuck her ass so bad!!

Jul 30, 2018
I fucked She Bear’s older sister before we were married. She is also natural blonde with big tits, but a little chubby due to having two children and never exercising herself back in really good shape. Nevertheless, she was a good fuck and like her sister she loved to suck cock.
Actually, it was her telling her baby sister about how many times I made her cum that got She Bear interested in trying me on for size. I must have fit as that was years ago.

May 2, 2018
Austin

Update:. She thought it was hot that I was sharing my thoughts and i got the ok to share what she sent earlier. She thought that is hot also.
She does look hot !!