Size for SPH

Drew3739

Couple
Curious if guys who have average or slightly above average dicks are also into SPH? Of curse, a lot of women that see dicks that are the statistical average size are on the small side.

Reactions: Tof82
1010754432.jpgYes it's true that average cocks statistically are seen as small. My cock is 14cm so it's in the low to middle range of average. My wife (21 years) loves my cock (go figure) but I still love SPH. Also as a straight male I love above average veiny cocks in particular. Party of the reasons why I got into SPH was because my wife has an above average vagina size, the largest of the dozen or so women that I was with before we married. Love makes us do funny things, because I didn't marry her for her vagina haha 😂😂😂

It was exhilarating when I first started to talk about having a average/small penis with my wife. I started to also introduce new things like cock sleeves, chastity play, and other things into our relationship. She still hasn't let me fist her yet. I am slowly working on that one!

I am not into it at all, had a traumatic childhood in the showers at gym class because my guy would almost disappear! I am okay with it now, but I hated being a grower when I was younger!
194832E1-83FA-46C5-BF75-AF5C93B42CDC.jpeg
Sorry little average penis!
9CD909FF-935F-48F8-A1C7-BD5BB1D3A1BD.jpeg
D9FE5F58-67A8-4A77-B3BD-AA2D4C283BAC.jpeg9A36A8D2-06FB-4C71-8AE2-D367B3B29650.jpegGrows into an average size cock.

View attachment 763413Yes it's true that average cocks statistically are seen as small. My cock is 14cm so it's in the low to middle range of average. My wife (21 years) loves my cock (go figure) but I still love SPH. Also as a straight male I love above average veiny cocks in particular. Party of the reasons why I got into SPH was because my wife has an above average vagina size, the largest of the dozen or so women that I was with before we married. Love makes us do funny things, because I didn't marry her for her vagina haha 😂😂😂

It was exhilarating when I first started to talk about having a average/small penis with my wife. I started to also introduce new things like cock sleeves, chastity play, and other things into our relationship. She still hasn't let me fist her yet. I am slowly working on that one!
It’s my understanding that 14 cm would be above the universal average.

I am not into it at all, had a traumatic childhood in the showers at gym class because my guy would almost disappear! I am okay with it now, but I hated being a grower when I was younger!
View attachment 765794
View attachment 765793
View attachment 765795View attachment 765796Grows into an average size cock.
I always hated public bathrooms and showers for the same reason. At 3.5 inches erect, im nowhere near average, and I'll usually go into the toilet stalls.
View attachment 765794
View attachment 765793
View attachment 765795View attachment 765796Grows into an average size cock.
I hated Public restrooms and showers for the same thing. At 3.5 inches erect, I am way below average, and a real easy target for SPH by the wife amd her bf.

Reactions: MrEee7 and slaveofv
I am a grower, not a shower. The problem is when you start out as an inny, even with 300% growth I wind up with only a 3 inch hard cock. So I've been a sub my whole life. Luckily I found a woman who liked having a little dick husband she can dominate and have all the extramarital sex she wants without ever having to worry about me leaving or doing anything about it. It's all I've ever known so I'm fine with it. sph.jpg

It’s my understanding that 14 cm would be above the universal average.
Yeah I see that on some surveys. The SMALLER deal is the flaccid size. My 1.57 in / 40 mm cage doesn't even have to push back. So when I am walking around soft at the gym, swim hall, sauna, I am always one of the smallest. After putting on some COVID weight just the tip will stick out like a button!

Below is me soft but warm in that cage. That's as big as it gets while still considering it completely flaccid.

Attachments

• soft 01.JPG
    soft 01.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 228
  • comp 01.png
    comp 01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 249
I absolutely love it when my wife uses SPH on me. I'm about 5" when free but I'm never out of my 1.5" cage. My wife was really hesitant to make fun of my penis size at first and it took a lot of convincing to get her comfortable enough to do it.

Yeah I see that on some surveys. The SMALLER deal is the flaccid size. My 1.57 in / 40 mm cage doesn't even have to push back. So when I am walking around soft at the gym, swim hall, sauna, I am always one of the smallest. After putting on some COVID weight just the tip will stick out like a button!

Below is me soft but warm in that cage. That's as big as it gets while still considering it completely flaccid.
Looks like I`m on the small size

I'm a "grower and not a shower." I also know my wife's boyfriend is bigger than me (I'm 7"c and fairly thick. He's 8"c and THICK).

I've tried to get my wife into SPH, as I know it would turn me on. As a sensual domme (with me), she's not into it. I think her being sexually submissive to her boyfriend, plays a role into this, as I think she's worried about embarrassing me or hurting my feelings.

Reactions: MrEee7