Sleeping Over & Making Love

As a husband I have experienced this quite a few times, my wife was having a affair with a young 22 yr guy from her work, they would spend the night in our spare room, I could always hear her moan with their bed squeaking a couple of times during the night and then whispering giggling ,was a real turn on.
As a husband I have experienced this quite a few times, my wife was having a affair with a young 22 yr guy from her work, they would spend the night in our spare room, I could always hear her moan with their bed squeaking a couple of times during the night and then whispering giggling ,was a real turn on.
That sounds so hot. I would love to do that but im so torn. I would get so jealous and upset but it also turns me on so much. How do you get past the jealously?

Regards,

Rob.

Reactions: Youngerpleasure
That sounds so hot. I would love to do that but im so torn. I would get so jealous and upset but it also turns me on so much. How do you get past the jealously?

Regards,

Rob.
Rob the first time the next morning after I had a bit of jealousy , but the turn on listening to her cum with him helped me get over it and also she was hot 24/7 while seeing this guy and our sex life was never better.

My wife had a long-distance lover who spent a week or two in our area at least twice a year on business. He would sleep with her in our bed while I slept in the guest room. It was intensely erotic knowing another man was fucking and sleeping cuddle with my naked wife in our bed. I would get clothes from my closet in the morning after he left and the room would smell of sex and I would see the stains on the sheets. Often, she would be sore in all the right places after a week of sex with him that we would not have sex for another week and her nipples (which he loved to bite) would be off-limits to me for awhile.

A little different scenario. My good friend came into toen for a couple of days and that first night we sat around drinking and shooting the shit. I had a couple too man and went to bed, but left the door open a crack. I watched from the shadows as he began steering his conversation with my wife to sex. She got the message and let him know that she was willing if he was. She know I was watching so she laid back on the couch and pulled him down on top of her. He didn't wast a lot of time on foreplay and started kissing her and rubbing her tits. At that time they were about a B cup and nice and firm. Just a couple minutes later he's pushing the crotch of her panties aside and finger fucking her. She said something but I couldn't hear what, but he stood up and took his pants off while she pulled her panties off. She moved around a little so I had a view up between her legs as he crawled up between her legs and thrust his cock up into her pussy. I could see every thing. Her pussy wrapped around his cock. His balls slapping against her ass everytimed he thrust forward. And his cock that was fatter than mine but not longer, pumping in and out of her like it was going to be his lastpiece of ass. Unfortunately, he only lasted about 3 or 4 minutes before he started cumming in her. And he seemed to cum forever. That was one of the biggest loads I've ever seen shooting into her. I figured it was over and went to bed. The next morning I got up and went out the door and he's on top of her again, Just pumping away only this time he saw me but didn't stop. I figured she had told hime we set it up.
Wow thats hotttt

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
My wife had a long-distance lover who spent a week or two in our area at least twice a year on business. He would sleep with her in our bed while I slept in the guest room. It was intensely erotic knowing another man was fucking and sleeping cuddle with my naked wife in our bed. I would get clothes from my closet in the morning after he left and the room would smell of sex and I would see the stains on the sheets. Often, she would be sore in all the right places after a week of sex with him that we would not have sex for another week and her nipples (which he loved to bite) would be off-limits to me for awhile.
that is sooo fucking hot. I often shared a bed with my first wife and a lover, or she stayed at theirs. But your story would be wonderful to me.

Reactions: Erosexy
that is sooo fucking hot. I often shared a bed with my first wife and a lover, or she stayed at theirs. But your story would be wonderful to me.
Yeah, I miss those days! They had talked about her spending a fair bit of time (a few weeks) at his place, but it never occurred.