Sleeve/Extender to please wife

I tried one several years ago gave my wife the lenght she need to me like wearing a heavy condom

I tried one with my wife and at first she thought it was a bit strange but she's starting to enjoy it now. Usually my own 6 inch penis is enough for sex (it's not always easy to make her orgasm though, but she said she's a;ways been like this) but sometimes during an extra long sex session she get a bit "too wet" (her words) and a bit loose. It was for this reason that I bought an extender. During one such fuck session she told me she was a bit "too wet" (which always kills me tbh) so I asked her if she'd like to try something new.

Anyway after a bit of easing in she took it like a champ, and I heard her make noises (and faces) that I don't always see when we're fucking "au naturel" and this makes me really want to see her take a big dick for real. So far she still finds it easier to cum with my own dick + clit + nipple stimulation, and we only bust out the toy on special occasions (about 3 or 4 times in total in the 6 months since I bought it). It's a really fun addition to our sex life and the first toy we've both really enjoyed.

On the downside she says the rubber feels a bit cold and she misses the heat of my erection. I might try warming it up somehow before use mebbe...