Sloppy Seconds and loved it

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
Years ago she came home late from bunko and was so fucking hot and horny. She slid into bed and wanted fucked. When I slid into that usually tight pussy it was loose and slick. I was sure it was cum and that she had been fucked. It scared me but a couple days later it turned me on. Thinking back it was so damn hot and I want it again and more. Anyone else have Sloppy Seconds that the wife won't admit?

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The “secret” sloppy seconds experience is one I’ve always enjoyed.

I had an affair partner who often enjoyed girls-nights out, and from time to time would come back to our shared apartment freshly fucked, thinking I would be unaware - she would be horny as hell, have me fuck her and fill her used pussy with my cum, than almost always force me into a face-sitting clean-up session.

My wife had several affairs, and would come home filled with cum, outrageously horny, and have me fuck her used hole, then lick my cock clean, sucking off all the mixture of cum and her own pussy juice. She thought I had no idea, but I am pretty certain I knew about every “guilt fuck” (a term she used later in our marriage, when she disclosed the affairs to me as part of counseling) she had.

I enjoyed the hot fuck sessions with both my mistress, and my wife, and the “99%” certainty level that they had had some strange cock, and that I knew, or suspected it, and that they thought I had no idea.

As you probably know we're new to the lifestyle. It seems to yield huge rewards. Only time will tell - of course what is always understood is that what works for one couple doesn't necessarily work for another.

At 65 my wife looks good, not great but good. At 40 she looked great not good. Not only body but face as well. She turned heads wherever she went. Men loved it, women hated it.

But she still has what I call a 'magic pussy'.

My wife is usually pretty open about getting fucked, but the one man she tried to hide the sloppy seconds from was her ex boyfriend. When they went out he would cheat on her with other women and treat her wrong, however, my wife loves his cock and let him fuck her when we were engaged. I found out through some friends who had seen them walk off together to a bathroom. I was so jealous but hard afterwards, and even asked her, but she denied. Since i was living at her parent’s house with her at the time, but could not have sex with her due to their rule of no sex before marriage, i hiddenly went to her room, looked through her dirty clothes, and found a drenched panty, proving what they had told me. Now, being married, she has admitted it and sometimes even writes to him but they have not fucked in a while.

Reactions: mo638
Years ago dating a 1 year divorced woman. We'd go out then back at my place we'd always have sex. She'd leave around 9:30 cuz she had to work next day. Every other Thursday she'd call me around 10 for a booty call. She would be horny as fuck and wet as hell, maybe 4 min of kissing then sex. Worked for me. Come to find out if we had a real date she'd split at 9:30 and stop by another guy's place for more sex. When she'd call at 10 I was the 2nd guy of the night. I was friggin pissed off but got over it. On a date night we go 3 times. On a 10 o'clock booty call we'd go 3....she was getting 6 rounds in a night assuming was the same for other guy.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy