Sloppy Seconds - First Time

ceoart

Male
As I mentioned on this board. I am a new cuckold. My wife entertains her lovers in her bedroom but I am not allowed to watch. I hide out in my bedroom(we have long had different bedrooms). One day after round one she went to get some water. She checked on me and noticed I had a raging hardon.(I could hear much of the action and was incredibly turned on). She climbed on my cock but stopped after very brief fuck knowing I would come quickly. She said, "I thought you would like a little sloppy seconds but I don't want any of your spunk inside me. It's Brad's job to fill me up"

Hello I am Robbie, I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it.

If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your sex and your kinky fantasies.

Men either get very jealous or love love love sloppy seconds. Most of us on this board are sloppy seconds lovers. What do women think of it? For us that silky smooth stretched pussy is heaven. What about the women? Is it the silky smooth feeling? Is it the fact that she has had one and now another? A good fucking seems to make most women horny while it is satisfying to a man. I read one time that a sexual conquest is the end of something for a man and the beginning of something for a woman. What is it about sloppy seconds you like or dislike or is it just being nasty with lots of cum.

1 that she's been fucked by someone else
2 that he unloaded in her
3 that her cunt is so lubed but with silky lube
4 that all the lube and stretch allows me to get in her
5 that she's a slut that will let anyone fuck her and fill her cunt with their cum
6 her cunt is so warm
7 that I've gotten sloppy, thirds, fourths and fifths

Alas it is no more as my treasure passed away in 2021

Last edited:
I have had the pleasure of enjoying the wife's cum filled pussy over 20 times. Some of them the the guy had cum in her multiple times. There are many reasons I enjoy her creampie, some already mentioned, the feel, the wetness, the heat. I have on occasion tasted her lovers in her first before entering her. I doubt I will ever grow tired of sloppy seconds.

I have had the pleasure of enjoying the wife's cum filled pussy over 20 times. Some of them the the guy had cum in her multiple times. There are many reasons I enjoy her creampie, some already mentioned, the feel, the wetness, the heat. I have on occasion tasted her lovers in her first before entering her. I doubt I will ever grow tired of sloppy seconds.
Good for you sounds u enjoy it I live filling wives for that reason

As I mentioned on this board. I am a new cuckold. My wife entertains her lovers in her bedroom but I am not allowed to watch. I hide out in my bedroom(we have long had different bedrooms). One day after round one she went to get some water. She checked on me and noticed I had a raging hardon.(I could hear much of the action and was incredibly turned on). She climbed on my cock but stopped after very brief fuck knowing I would come quickly. She said, "I thought you would like a little sloppy seconds but I don't want any of your spunk inside me. It's Brad's job to fill me up"
she sounds like my kinda girl.

The first "seconds" I ever had was with a couple I was playing with who were close friends. We had been playing for a year using condoms since she wasn't on BC.

They got pregnant with their second child, planned (not mine). We continued to play during her pregnancy. She was about 2 months along and we were having our usual 3 some.

I was wearing a condom like always. Her and I fucked some and she them climbed on her husband riding him for a while. He came early filling her. She reached over and pulled my condom off while he was still inside her. Dismounted him and came over and got ontop of me.

She grinned at us both and said "I can't get pregnant if I'm already pregnant" and proceded to slide her filled pussy down onto my bare cock. It was fantastic and I didn't last long adding my load to her husbands.

Her husband and I were setting in bed side by side her between use laying on her stomach facing the opposite direction
She was watching tv while we played with her slippery pussy resting before the next round.

Him and I both got vasectomies not long after. I never used a condom with her again. Fun times.

The first "seconds" I ever had was with a couple I was playing with who were close friends. We had been playing for a year using condoms since she wasn't on BC.

They got pregnant with their second child, planned (not mine). We continued to play during her pregnancy. She was about 2 months along and we were having our usual 3 some.

I was wearing a condom like always. Her and I fucked some and she them climbed on her husband riding him for a while. He came early filling her. She reached over and pulled my condom off while he was still inside her. Dismounted him and came over and got ontop of me.

She grinned at us both and said "I can't get pregnant if I'm already pregnant" and proceded to slide her filled pussy down onto my bare cock. It was fantastic and I didn't last long adding my load to her husbands.

Her husband and I were setting in bed side by side her between use laying on her stomach facing the opposite direction
She was watching tv while we played with her slippery pussy resting before the next round.

Him and I both got vasectomies not long after. I never used a condom with her again. Fun times.
Very nice story,, thank you for sharing

Reactions: DAVO and TheRedWolf