Sloppy Seconds

free2fli

Male
Reaction score
I have been lucky in life and have experienced sloppy seconds 9 times. But none were ever with my wife. She has come home from time to time with a loose pussy. But I can tell the feel and smell of fucking a used pussy. So I am confident she was not just fucked - I wish it was otherwise. I fantasize continually about my wife taking another cock and me following up. Share your sloppy second stories. I’ll pass them along to my wife in the hopes she will get super horny and fulfill my desire.

Well, one time my wife had a busy day, and needed someone to drive her to a doctor’s appt and then to an interview. I took her to her appt, but had to go to work. It just so happens that one of my friends was in the area and he picked her up and took her to her interview. She got the job, and he invited her to get a drink to celebrate. When she came home, she told me she wanted sex, but her pantyhose were ripped in the pussy area, which is when i knew she had been fucked already. As i inserted my dick, i could feel her pussy all wet and warm, and no difficulty to penetrate her, which gave her away. We had awesome sex, and i came multiple times knowing she had been taken before me by my buddy. He eventually told me they had fucked and apologized, to which i told him it was ok since we were in this lifestyle, which eventually allowed him to look for her a few more times, but those times, with me watching

I have been lucky in life and have experienced sloppy seconds 9 times. But none were ever with my wife. She has come home from time to time with a loose pussy. But I can tell the feel and smell of fucking a used pussy. So I am confident she was not just fucked - I wish it was otherwise. I fantasize continually about my wife taking another cock and me following up. Share your sloppy second stories. I’ll pass them along to my wife in the hopes she will get super horny and fulfill my desire.
My best friend regularly fucks my wife always in front of me. She knows I love to watch him inside her and she says she loves me watching. If he's not staying overnight she doesn't shower straight away but we fuck and my cock sloshes around inside her pushing his spunk around. She always remarks how it feels to have two loads of cum mixing inside her before she showers. The horny feeling usually means she fingers herself to orgasm in the shower as well.

My best friend regularly fucks my wife always in front of me. She knows I love to watch him inside her and she says she loves me watching. If he's not staying overnight she doesn't shower straight away but we fuck and my cock sloshes around inside her pushing his spunk around. She always remarks how it feels to have two loads of cum mixing inside her before she showers. The horny feeling usually means she fingers herself to orgasm in the shower as well.
Same with us. My friend regularly enjoys fucking my wife and I enjoy watching them even if it is suddenly, with no sex action plan :)
After he cums my wife either wants me to eat her pussy or to fuck her quickly and to add my load to his... It is enormously turning her on, she may have other orgasms when I whisper her how wet is her pussy and how good it feels... The final extra is also very nice to me: she walks around naked or wearing just a short neglije allowing me to see the sperm oozing and running down on her inner thighs... Great moments :)

Same with us. My friend regularly enjoys fucking my wife and I enjoy watching them even if it is suddenly, with no sex action plan :)
After he cums my wife either wants me to eat her pussy or to fuck her quickly and to add my load to his... It is enormously turning her on, she may have other orgasms when I whisper her how wet is her pussy and how good it feels... The final extra is also very nice to me: she walks around naked or wearing just a short neglije allowing me to see the sperm oozing and running down on her inner thighs... Great moments :)

Do you like to see men looking at her, does she like them looking. We both get turned on when men look (or when I get to see married pussy). That's why she loves to read that men have seen video of her naked.

Not only that I love other men looking at her but I encourage her to show off as often as possible. See through blouses and no bra is the best, short skirts is great. It turns us on noticing that men (and even better women..) are looking and her assets... I am very proud seeing admiration in men's eyes :)

Not only that I love other men looking at her but I encourage her to show off as often as possible. See through blouses and no bra is the best, short skirts is great. It turns us on noticing that men (and even better women..) are looking and her assets... I am very proud seeing admiration in men's eyes :)

Yeah great turn on when she has guys who've watched her video on here start a private conversation to chat about her, usually they ask if they can jack off when talking to her. Gets her very wet!

I see what you mean :)
Women always love the attention and excitement they produce...
We played few times on chat and she asked me to take pics or short videos of her tits and open pussy to send it to the other man.. she loved their picture of their cumming cock...

One of my favorite things to do and see as a bull is to provide the cum for sloppy seconds. It's so hot knowing that it's my cum that he's using for lube, that it's my cum that he's pushing further in to his wife, that it's my cum that's squishing around out of her pussy.

My male friend and I have enjoyed several mfm encounters and some mfmf encounters. Several with his wife. Lots with female friends - none of whom were our wives. I don’t think we ever worried about who filled a female first. Just trying to keep from coming was difficult. But we always came more than once so each got sloppy seconds. There are guys who think the world of themselves and brag they come first then “let hubby cum and clean up”. My experience is they are not invited back. No use for pushy aggressive guys. But I guarantee that women love it when 2 guys who are not full of
Themselves are trying to Please her.

The wife is very bi, and I can cum 2 or 3 times in the course of an evening.

Frequently when we play with another couple, the other husband will have to take a break and watch while the two ladies and I are still playing. That often means the wife is licking my cum from another woman's pussy, while I'm enjoying fucking my wife for sloppy seconds.

Love sliding my cock into my wife's messy, silky smooth, warm, just fucked pussy!