Slut wife knows

Jul 13, 2022
After fulfilling my fantasy of my wife fucking another guy by setting her up through a boudoir shoot, and then turning a blind eye to her continued cheating, she ended up finding out about it all - but didn’t tell me!
We went on a night out, she was wearing a sexy black low cut dress exposing her cleavage and spent the night being very flirty with me.

She then says she’s going to the womens. Ten minutes later I received a message “come to the womens” so I head straight there.
As I walk in I see her on her knees in front of a guy taking his cock in her mouth.

“Is this your husband” he says. She looks at me, smiles, and says “yes”. She stands up and says to me “know you love thinking about me getting fucked by other guys, so now you can watch”
She lifted her skirt up, bent over, and the guy ripped her thong off.

He then grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her pussy, fucking her hard and fast. She was screaming with joy, then said “in my ass”
The guy repositioned and shoved his cock in her ass. He pounded her for a while. She was loving it.
Then the guy started saying he’s going to cum. My wife screamed “cum in my ass then, you know I love it”

He continued fucking her and then shuddered “yesss take my load you married slut”. As he shot his load my wife looked at me and said “you liking this? I bet you are”
I said I was, and the guy pulled out, pulled his pants up, slapped her ass, grinned at me, and walked out.
My wife picked up her thong and passed it to me then walked out.

After fulfilling my fantasy of my wife fucking another guy by setting her up through a boudoir shoot, and then turning a blind eye to her continued cheating, she ended up finding out about it all - but didn’t tell me!
We went on a night out, she was wearing a sexy black low cut dress exposing her cleavage and spent the night being very flirty with me.

She then says she’s going to the womens. Ten minutes later I received a message “come to the womens” so I head straight there.
As I walk in I see her on her knees in front of a guy taking his cock in her mouth.

“Is this your husband” he says. She looks at me, smiles, and says “yes”. She stands up and says to me “know you love thinking about me getting fucked by other guys, so now you can watch”
She lifted her skirt up, bent over, and the guy ripped her thong off.

He then grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her pussy, fucking her hard and fast. She was screaming with joy, then said “in my ass”
The guy repositioned and shoved his cock in her ass. He pounded her for a while. She was loving it.
Then the guy started saying he’s going to cum. My wife screamed “cum in my ass then, you know I love it”

He continued fucking her and then shuddered “yesss take my load you married slut”. As he shot his load my wife looked at me and said “you liking this? I bet you are”
I said I was, and the guy pulled out, pulled his pants up, slapped her ass, grinned at me, and walked out.
My wife picked up her thong and passed it to me then walked out.
This is cindi, my husband loves to watch me do this :)