Slut Wives Of WWTP Brothel Fantasy

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
OK, clearly I've been off all week and we've spent waaay too much time on these captions. Mrs HW and I think that for the most part, those who have requested captions enjoy having somebody put forth the effort for their erotic pleasure. We hope you enjoy this if you are one of the "lucky" girls who were chosen to participate with the guys at the First Annual Slut Wives Of WWTP brothel experience. You'll be paid very well and kept very busy. NONE OF YOUR HUSBANDS have been informed of your participation in this sex fest so be very careful with disclosing your participation. Your cuck husbands may be very jealous when they discover that you have been chosen. The boys here have been fantasizing about you girls for a long time and now you get the pleasure of having them fulfill your every sexual craving as you fulfill theirs.

Don't worry, if you weren't selected this time it was because we couldn't find a pic readily available. The next event will be held soon!

Slutty Wives Playhouse Brothel Management TeamCaptionbrothelpicsWWTP.png

Wowo today is my lucky day I just visited here while browsing some old posts and I am happy to have featured here. Wondering did hubby not see this or he didn't came here today?
Thanks @Hwcouple702 . Delighted :) How can I serve?
You earned it! Don't worry, we didn't tell your husband. Sometimes husbands of slutty wives aren't happy about what their sweet little slut wives are doing. It's our secret here on WWTP. Pack your bags though, you're a star at Slut Week and the boys are going to be thrilled to have their chance with you!

You earned it! Don't worry, we didn't tell your husband. Sometimes husbands of slutty wives aren't happy about what their sweet little slut wives are doing. It's our secret here on WWTP. Pack your bags though, you're a star at Slut Week and the boys are going to be thrilled to have their chance with you!
hah wow thanks. well makes sense..hmm I am excited..what's my $$? Thrilled!

don't delude yourself, I had the same requests and I was ignored
We don't know you at all, only started noticing your stuff in the last few weeks and you aren't even verified. We don't owe you anything. You can ignore us if you want. We are just here for fun and this is the second time we've had an issue like this with you.