Deleted

So THIS is what I brought home to Mr HW last night when I had finished. I had an anal creampie deep inside, a pussy creampie that was running out all over my panties and I was wearing that black skirt so the cum overflowed and ran into my skirt and my inner thighs on the way home. I would have normally cleaned up but it was a really short drive home and I did this for Mr HW because he enjoys it so much. I just pulled my panties back on without cleaning up at all. Can you imagine catching your wife coming home with such a cummy mess in her asshole, pussy and running down her legs? Would you enjoy it as much as Mr HW does? Would you lick up every drop like Mr HW enthusiastically does??

View attachment 536979

My other love and Mr HW's as well is bringing him home a TOTALLY DESTROYED pussy! 9 thick inches used right does just the thing. Mr HW got totally aroused and fucked me crazy. I was feeling anal again and he expertly gave it to me and gave me another orgasm. I let him fill my pussy with cum after that. (Normally I like to let other men's cum stay without interference inside my pussy for a few days after they put it there. I really enjoyed Mr HW taking this so well and so I let him fuck me and fill me with cum too. Sometimes I have to treat him good so he doesn't get bothered by my slutty behavior and getting fucked by different guys all the time. Plus, he's got 8 thick inches and he gives it to me great, I cum.
View attachment 536980

Have a great week boys! Feel free to cum tribute my pics and repost them here only. Maybe I'll give one of you a special treat, my used panties or something, whatever we can work out??
Amazing pics...great nite. 💦🔥💦Thanks for sharing. I’ll show the lecture to my wife. 😈 Love it !! ♥️♥️ P.S. love the cum running down your leg ! He must have loved cleaning that up !!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So THIS is what I brought home to Mr HW last night when I had finished. I had an anal creampie deep inside, a pussy creampie that was running out all over my panties and I was wearing that black skirt so the cum overflowed and ran into my skirt and my inner thighs on the way home. I would have normally cleaned up but it was a really short drive home and I did this for Mr HW because he enjoys it so much. I just pulled my panties back on without cleaning up at all. Can you imagine catching your wife coming home with such a cummy mess in her asshole, pussy and running down her legs? Would you enjoy it as much as Mr HW does? Would you lick up every drop like Mr HW enthusiastically does??

View attachment 536979

My other love and Mr HW's as well is bringing him home a TOTALLY DESTROYED pussy! 9 thick inches used right does just the thing. Mr HW got totally aroused and fucked me crazy. I was feeling anal again and he expertly gave it to me and gave me another orgasm. I let him fill my pussy with cum after that. (Normally I like to let other men's cum stay without interference inside my pussy for a few days after they put it there. I really enjoyed Mr HW taking this so well and so I let him fuck me and fill me with cum too. Sometimes I have to treat him good so he doesn't get bothered by my slutty behavior and getting fucked by different guys all the time. Plus, he's got 8 thick inches and he gives it to me great, I cum.
View attachment 536980

Have a great week boys! Feel free to cum tribute my pics and repost them here only. Maybe I'll give one of you a special treat, my used panties or something, whatever we can work out??
What a wonderful account of a great night - love the pics too. Sounds like my ideal idea of a good session and nothing beats bringing it back fresh for hubby to enjoy.
Love Lynn xx

So I got home after being gone 3 days for work, ready for some hot action with Mrs Hotwife. She told me about her two almost scores and then started whining to mean about not having gotten laid for almost a week and needing it bad. She said we had plans to attend a party at a local lifestyle club. Then, all of a sudden I come upstairs and she's showering. Awesome, she's getting ready for our date. There's that perfect kinda thick ass that I and whoever else at the club tonight are going to be getting. Perfect.

View attachment 536533

But then.....Oops. "Oh, sorry honey, change of plans. You know the guy I met in the restaurant at lunch yesterday and who wanted to play with me but had plans with his friends?" "Yes" "Well, looks like for tonight his plans fell through and so I suggested a more satisfying plan for him....ha ha". Of course, the little slut is the text in the pink outline. She's an expert at being a slutwife and getting the guys to want to fuck her, that's for sure.

View attachment 536536

So now it's "Hey honey, I'll be back later, would you update my story on WWTP so the guys all know?" "Oh yeah, sure. Have fun, send pics, come home with a full pussy". "YES! You know I will include you. I hope you'll be awake to clean my creampies" "This is a pic he sent me when we were flirting on Kik yesterday. I can't believe I'm going to get that tonight, I'm so turned on"

View attachment 536538

View attachment 536539

Oh, he has an "Only Fans" site and wants to know if he can video the encounter and upload it for his fans. "Sure" she said. So many of you want your wives to become slutwives. You'd better make sure you know what you're asking for! I deal with this all the time! She's been cheating on me since our wedding day and on our honeymoon (but from her discussion about her upcoming stories of her experiences, I think she's trying to hint that she was cheating while we were engaged too)! No chance she's stopping now! Look at that magnificent cock! That's just her style! She's going to have fun. Of course you all will get some pics.

Mr HW

View attachment 536541
and
Wow

OK, so you got to read Mr HW whining about my slutty Saturday night, but I always have slutty Saturday nights, and Friday nights, and Thursday nights, etc. LOL.
Here is my quick rendition and updates in case anybody wants them. Naturally there are pics and naturally zero of you will tribute any of them for me and Mr HW. You really don't deserve these, I'll hold back some great ones. My night:

So you saw how I was dressed when I left. It didn't take long to be dressed like this! I'm sure this 20 something hottie enjoyed my forward sluttiness and my offer to come by. We both got laid. It was fantastic. And that thick 9 inches of BWC, OMG!! Perfect curve!

View attachment 536972

I should have included this exchange earlier.

View attachment 537131

You can see why he got excited. I got anal out of the deal and got to cum quickly. I told him to cum exactly when I do and he did! I cum quickly from anal and need a little bit of recovery time now after I cum. He was ready again in minutes for the big show. He said he'd never really had anal before. This is a couple of weeks in a row where I got anal from other guys. Usually only Mr HW gives me that on Sundays. Spoiler alert. When I got home, he got overheated and he gave me anal too. I came hard!

View attachment 536973

I rode his cock in my sexy way and coaxed another load of cum out of that beautiful cock and into my pussy!

View attachment 536974

He filled me with cum in my pussy to go along with the cum in my asshole. I pulled my panties on without cleaning up so I could take the mess home to Mr HW because he loves that so much. He cleaned me up entirely!

View attachment 536977

I hope you enjoyed my slutty night as much as me and Mr HW did! For you wives out there I have my words of advice I always give. START FUCKING OTHER GUYS NOW! Bring home sloppy pussies to your husband or just don't tell him and let him figure it out. He's given you permission now STOP SAYING NO. There's no reason to deny yourself this pleasure
Mrs Hotwife
The "hottest" hotwife on this site !!!!!!!!!!!!
My hubby cleans me as well and it's certainly the icing on the cake !!