Small penis and Doggie Style.

Reactions: Dlh247
@White5andahalf I have to be careful when I fuck girls doggy style, a few have complained when I'm slamming my cock in hard they can feel me hitting their cervix which can be a bit painful.

😞 The downside of a long hard cock 😞

On the other hand, girls who can take every inch of my throbbing member down their throats and I can feel my balls hitting their chin...

😲😲😲😁😁😁

Although I don’t have a big ass it is a problem if a man is too small to feel him from behind, and worse still when I’m on top.
I like you honesty it is refreshing. Have you ever tried to have sex with a guy who's height was too short to fuck you from behind, and probably need a ladder?

If you have long legs, it's probably ever worst. This is interesting,,tall girl sex issues. There should be an article on this submit in Cosmopolitan magazine. Phil C
Haha. It should be. It’s funny when you know a guy is on tippy toes trying to get as far inside!
It helps if a guy is 6ft plus tall and endowed but that’s a luxury!!!!

Although I don’t have a big ass it is a problem if a man is too small to feel him from behind, and worse still when I’m on top.
like you i'm tall, small penises, even average size ones just never get me off like a bigger one does, 7+ gets me there

Reactions: Dlh247
like you i'm tall, small penises, even average size ones just never get me off like a bigger one does, 7+ gets me there
How does a 7+ inch penis get you off more than 5.5" average penis when the clit is on the outside of the vagina? Is it psychological? I would think that girth is more important if a poll was done with women. This is a good subject.

How does a 7+ inch penis get you off more than 5.5" average penis when the clit is on the outside of the vagina? Is it psychological? I would think that girth is more important if a poll was done with women. This is a good subject.
for me its a nice thick 8+ inches that's a perfect fit, actually my best lover ever is 9.5 inches

I've had guys tell me that their wives are not into bigger penises, I think these wives are just telling their guy what they think their guy wants to hear, lol
I respectfully disagree. I think it is just a big penis fetish. I don't see that a 7+ inch penis applies more stimulation than an average 5.5" penis. Just my opinion, like assholes,,every has one.