Small penis chastity pegging

I have a fantasy of my wife keeping my tiny dicklet locked up for a week or so without cumming. Then she pins my legs back and fucks me with a strap on till I cum, then makes me eat every drop of it. All while filming the whole thing to show her friends if I don’t do everything she wants.
This is very exciting! My wife fucks me and feeds me my teat. I wouldn't mind if she made a video and blackmailed me. :love:

DSC06142.JPGDSC06145.JPG01.jpgeat_1.jpg29745727.jpg

I have a fantasy of my wife keeping my tiny dicklet locked up for a week or so without cumming. Then she pins my legs back and fucks me with a strap on till I cum, then makes me eat every drop of it. All while filming the whole thing to show her friends if I don’t do everything she wants.
I love the thought of that. I love to get it in front of the bull who's getting ready to fuck my wife. He's already seen my ill boy man cock now I'll give him one more reason my wife want him so bad

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
That's what you got coming for jacking off cause your wife's out fucking some big ass couk ..are at least with me I would just talk about her fucking other men as I worked her pussy with a huge black dildo. That's became are sex life
I begged her baby I'm unworthy of your pussy I surrender it to all other men I want to just watch jack off and have you fuck my ass after you been fucked. Show me how it feels

That is so hot my wife makes me always eat my cum
I must confess i realy realy love the taste of it,and offcourse from others to,the moment that my mouth is full with the sperm from a men makes me proud i could make him cum,in the beginning i was affraid i wasn,t good at all,but i had complimebts in the past that i was a real slutty cocksucker better than some blowjobs they got from women