Small penis humiliation

I also have a very small, tiny dick. My wife has taken the opportunity to expose me and show me off to her group of female friends on occasion. She has a group of five other ladies who are all hotties and she will have them over to our house from time to time.

The first time, she had me home to serve them drinks and to prepare appetizers. She wanted me naked and wearing only an apron. It was arousing to be bare with my entire backside exposed to this group of women who all seemed to enjoy my exposure. I got lots of smacks on my ass cheeks, lots of rubs, and pinches. The ladies all raved about my wife being lucky to have such a submissive husband. At one point, I had bent over to get a tray of croissants from the oven and they all got their first view of my anus but also my tiny scrotum and penis hanging between my legs. There was laughter and teasing about they see why my wife has a boyfriend.

Kitchen-Duty (Small).jpg

A few months later, the same group of ladies was over for an evening cocktail party out on our deck. Again, I was there to serve them and dressed in only an apron. My wife thought it would be funny to have me in an apron she had bought as a gift for me to wear.

Capture (Small).JPG

The apron again received lots of comments as did my exposed bare butt. The biggest gasp came when my wife had me bend over and pick up an empty plate. As I bent at the waist, knowing my wife wanted a show, my Jeweled pink heart-shaped butt plug came into open view. The ladies all loved that I was wearing this and wanted to see it up close. I walked around the group and they spread my cheeks and had me bend over and the comments moved from my butt plug to my small cock. When my apron came off, the ladies all marveled at the size or lack of size of my dick.

All the ladies wanted to touch it, and pose with it in their hands as they all took pictures with their cell phones.

tiny (Small).jpg
All of my wife's girlfriends still seem to be obsessed with my small penis. When I am flaccid they all want to touch, photograph, and look at it. Two have brought their husband's over to look at it and visually compare me to their husband.

That is a great little penis, your wife and I would enjoy laughing at you both since you both look the same size as each other. I bet it would be hot to watch you both wearing panties and playing together with your tiny little cocks.
Here is the one my wife laughs at. It is humiliating.View attachment 679043
Here is the one my wife laughs at. It is humiliating.

My wife thinks my erect penis looks like a small coat hook, and says she wants to hang her panties on it while she fucks a man with a real penis.

View attachment 684691

That is hot, my wife has not ever hung her panties on my cock, but she did put them around my neck a few times so I could feel, taste, and smell how aroused her pussy was by the other man. She also one night pulled a guy's boxer briefs off him and then hung them on my small cock, she just looked at me and smiled, saying, "I knew one day we would find something useful for your little stiffy. I just stood there with the guy's underwear hanging off my cock while he and my wife fucked each other.

That is a great little penis, your wife and I would enjoy laughing at you both since you both look the same size as each other. I bet it would be hot to watch you both wearing panties and playing together with your tiny little cocks.
I get a stiffy thinking of the humiliation your friends, my wife and you could lay on me.

Reactions: cuck52
I have never seen such small penises. Do they grow big? :oops:

Size is relative, for my husband he gets "bigger" when erect and goes from his flaccid state of under 2" to an erect size of 4.75" but it is still thin and much smaller than most other men.

I hooked up with a man while traveling through Indianapolis, Indiana a few years ago. We met him at a bar and he was hot so I invited him to come back with us to our room at a hotel. He was smaller than my husband in both length and girth. Here I was super aroused and with two men and not much to work with. It was the first time I had double vaginal but even with both of them inside me, it was still smaller than some other men I have been with. I think the man we met said he was 3" fully erect.

My size-ish erect, right on down to the thin part. Is a fraction under 5” really that much off average length though? Not from what I’ve read.

I think from my experience with men that 5" might be slightly under the "average" size for a penis, but it can still be very pleasurable. I have found many guys with 5.5 - 7 to be common with some smaller and some larger. For me personally, once you get up to the 8" range it is more painful than pleasurable at least for me. I would much prefer to have a 5" thick penis than an 8-inch cock of any girth. I once had a guy who had a short, stubby penis, he was only around 4" fully erect but almost equally thick. He never left me unsatisfied, his thickness hit all the right places for me. I think 5" is great too.

Did you know that some women really admire small penises and think it's very exciting? I think it's funny. LOL, I didn't have a very big penis before either, but I decided to make a decision that it was time for me to have penis enlargement surgery. It was problematic for me because I was very shy. But in the end I came to the conclusion that I found real professionals with the help of the service https://mensclinicnewjersey.com/penis-enlargement / . It really changed my life, think about it and you. Good luck!

Last edited: