Small Penis toilet paper roll challenge

JLT60

Male
Mar 21, 2022
Obviously I either failed miserably or passed with flying colors, depending on your point of view. Regardless, the reason I am a cuckold is equally obvious. That's my average size. It can turn into an inny and fully erect, it would still fail the challenge. It doesn't get any thicker and only goes to about 3 inches long.

Attachments

• TPC.jpg
    TPC.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 592
Obviously I either failed miserably or passed with flying colors, depending on your point of view. Regardless, the reason I am a cuckold is equally obvious. That's my average size. It can turn into an inny and fully erect, it would still fail the challenge. It doesn't get any thicker and only goes to about 3 inches long.
yeah, but some women can't handle my girth (or length) doggy or anally, so count your blessings

My dick is only 1.5 ". The toilet paper roll is too big for me.

d2.jpg

25904812.jpgDSC05850.JPG01.JPG03.JPG

So what’s this mean if your cock stick out the end or has to much girth to fit your above average?

Some guys take pride in their cock, but cock alone doesn't make a wife happy. Take pride in the fact that you see to your wife's happiness by supporting her in sleeping with other men. Your clitty is your's and take pride in knowing what to do with it.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I haven't done the TP "roll call" in years. I used to be able to get it in soft and harden it up so the head stuck out. If I was hard already, I couldn't fit. I'll try at the next opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: penc1ld1kt