Smaller???

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, thanks for reading. My wife and I have been married for 15 years, but together for over 20 years. I have finally come clean to her about my desire for her to have sex with other men. She was receptive to it to the point of discussion without being upset or anything and seemed curious. She is adamant that she could never do it, nor want to.... but I feel like that's the beginning of many success stories🙂

Anyway, we arrived there playing a game with sexual questions meant to trigger discussion. There were 2 questions regarding positions and oral sex. In both she came clean that the reason I don't get many blowjobs and she doesn't like doggy is because she feels I am big, so deep penetration hurts and is uncomfortable and to finish a blow job leaves her jaw really hurting. I am not that big, 6.5, but somewhat thick, but always consideredmyself a bit average. She has shared my size with her close friends and though very experienced, only one of them has had bigger and not many. Keep in mind she is tiny, 5'2 and 100lbs.

So... with all that... it popped into my mind to ask the question... IF something were to happen, would she not want a bigger guy for fun? And she was adamant that no, she would want a smaller guy who would be a little easier to handle... she said though she loves and enjoys sex with me and has no trouble orgasming all over the place, it is definitely uncomfortable at times, but worth it.

Are there other wives who want smaller than their husband because they think it would be a bit easier to handle, which would be a bit more fun? Typically I always feel most women are looking for larger, lol!

Any thoughts, advice, stories, etc???

Hi, thanks for reading. My wife and I have been married for 15 years, but together for over 20 years. I have finally come clean to her about my desire for her to have sex with other men. She was receptive to it to the point of discussion without being upset or anything and seemed curious. She is adamant that she could never do it, nor want to.... but I feel like that's the beginning of many success stories🙂

Anyway, we arrived there playing a game with sexual questions meant to trigger discussion. There were 2 questions regarding positions and oral sex. In both she came clean that the reason I don't get many blowjobs and she doesn't like doggy is because she feels I am big, so deep penetration hurts and is uncomfortable and to finish a blow job leaves her jaw really hurting. I am not that big, 6.5, but somewhat thick, but always consideredmyself a bit average. She has shared my size with her close friends and though very experienced, only one of them has had bigger and not many. Keep in mind she is tiny, 5'2 and 100lbs.

So... with all that... it popped into my mind to ask the question... IF something were to happen, would she not want a bigger guy for fun? And she was adamant that no, she would want a smaller guy who would be a little easier to handle... she said though she loves and enjoys sex with me and has no trouble orgasming all over the place, it is definitely uncomfortable at times, but worth it.

Are there other wives who want smaller than their husband because they think it would be a bit easier to handle, which would be a bit more fun? Typically I always feel most women are looking for larger, lol!

Hi love chat to you

Don't worry so much about size of the guy. That is really the wife's choice anyway. Husbands are more likely to get what they want if they listen to their wives and make the wife's wishes foremost in the plan. Support her in sleeping with the guy she wants to fuck. Maybe later, once you have entered the lifestyle, she will expand her repertoire.

My May is also pretty small and I am about as big as she can comfortably take in her (8 inches long/5 inches in girth). She doesn't take longer cocks without some discomfort, though she does enjoy thick cocks. Interesting your wife doesn't like long cocks doggy style, that is how May accommodates longer cocks, or rides them. She likes sucking smaller cocks because she can take them all the way to the guy's base without major issues with gagging. Or when the get excited and fuck her face.

My size is painful for my wife so we stopped even trying to have sex. I encourage her to find someone smaller that she can enjoy sexually. But so far she hasn’t taken me up on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2023-02-28-01-48-57-946.jpg
    IMG_2023-02-28-01-48-57-946.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 11