So Done With Single Guys

phxphun

Couple
Aug 3, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
15 years ago, when the wife was married to someone else and I was her bull, we went to some amazing swinger parties. One thing that made the parties fun, especially for the wife, was the handful of attractive, well mannered, respectful single guys willing to help make her the center of attention.

There were also frequent gangbang parties, were ladies could again be the center of attention from attentive, attractive, well mannered gentleman. I was frequently invited to those parties to help entertain ladies.

I'm lucky that my wife still let's me be a bull for other married woman. But how things have changed in 15 years!

First off, guys have become so flakey! Especially single guys. For our last attempt at a gangbang party for a lady friend, we invited 8 guys, all of whom had eagerly expressed a desire to participate. Only 4 bothered to get back too us. Only three said they could make it. NONE showed up.

We have had a single guy cancel on us, saying they got in a car accident on the way to the meet, only to have him say "what accident" when we checked on him a few days later.

Guys now show up in tee shirts, shorts, and flip-flops, often un-showered, if they show up at all!

We had two, usually normal acting guys, think it was somehow cool to suddenly act as if they were gang members, throwing up signs and talking about "Dueces Your Out" for any husband who wouldn't share his wife with them, whether the wife wanted to play with them or not.

Countless guys have begged for an invite to the next party or MFM, but never responded to email or text invite. Then two months later they write us wanting to know if there are any parties soon.

Just this month we heard from a guy we hadn't heard from in probably 7 years. Even though the ladies found him hot, we had stopped inviting him to events because he flaked out about 75% of the time.

The wife talked me in to giving him another chance and we invited him to join us, to help entertain a very hot single lady friend. We asked for a recent "G" pic of him to share with our lady friend. The wife was very disappointed to see the guy had really let himself go and had probably put on 50-60 pounds.

The guy asked for some pics of our lady friend and we sent him some. Then things got really bazzar! Dispite having previously played with my wife a few times, and some of our lady friends, I was now accused of being a fake and phony that was only pretending to have a wife and lady friend.

My wife's theory is that today's social culture is so anti-male-sexuality that guys self repress. They idea of a taboo meeting turns them on, and they will jack off to the invite, but won't actually show up. Hmmm?

Regardless, we are done trying to hook up with single guys, at least for quit along time until the wife starts longing for the good old days. At which time I'm sure we will be disappointed yet again.

In the meantime, here is some advice for single guys from an older bull that still gets lots of pussy:

1) Don't be flakey! If you ask for an invite, respond back when you get one

2) Take some pride in your appearance. If a woman is taking the time to get all dressed up and sexed up for a meeting, have some respect and do the same. Showing up in shorts, tee shirt, and flip-flops is disrespectful!

3) Don't be a flake. If you ask for an invite to the next gangbang, and get an invite, don't write back that you don't do gangbangs, but will meet for some one on one fun.

4) Nothing says "I'm an inconsiderate asshole" like showing up dirty and smelly. Large amounts of cheap men's fragrance is not a substitute for a shower!

5) Don't expect hot women to throw themselves at you if it's been years since you have been able to look down and see your dick without bending forward. Reintroduce yourself to the gym.

6) Contrary to your favorite music video, most women do not like the "Thug Life". And if you are an accountant or sales rep, you just look stupid try to act like one.

7) When a couple gets a nice hotel room for the weekend, and invites you two join to help show the wife a good time, don't be a flake and not show up like you said you would, and not answer your phone when they call to see if you're showing up at all

8). Don't be lazy or cheap. Don't say that 20 miles is to far to drive, but if a couple will spring for a hotel room nearby, you will met them. Yes...we have had that happen....more than once. If you're offered free pussy drive the miles, or better yet, offer to entertain the couple or lady at a nice hotel near them.

9) Learn how to talk. Seriously, the best foreplay for a woman is flirting, but if you can't carry on a conversation, you can't flirt.

10) Say thank you. When you're done, don't just put your pants on, say bye, and leave. Worse yet, don't say your stepping out to make a phone call and just disappear. You will not be invited back!

11) Don't get so stoned before hand that you drive to the wrong hotel, then call the couple and ask them to get a room at the hotel you ended up at because your to stoned to drive ..... yes..... really happened!

12) Just don't be a flake!

On second thought, all you single guys ignore my advice. You make it easy for an older bull to still get lots of pussy.

thats serious, getting flakey on having fun, sound like those guys had serious relationship with consequences is why they act flakey(catfish).

My wife much prefers married men. Married guys will take the pussy whenever it is offered, they don't want any problems, and they don't want anyone to find out, especially their wife. We know several couples whose wives would be surprised to find out that their husband has fucked my wife...some of them many times.

Kate has fucked single guys but they often do not understand their role in our relationship. Their job is to fuck the hotwife. Too many single guys have become romantically interested in Kate.

My wife is a perfect piece of ass on the side for happily married guys who just want to fuck someone other than his own wife sometimes. Kate is a convenient occasional piece of ass for several married guys we know.

My wife much prefers married men. Married guys will take the pussy whenever it is offered, they don't want any problems, and they don't want anyone to find out, especially their wife. We know several couples whose wives would be surprised to find out that their husband has fucked my wife...some of them many times.

Kate has fucked single guys but they often do not understand their role in our relationship. Their job is to fuck the hotwife. Too many single guys have become romantically interested in Kate.

My wife is a perfect piece of ass on the side for happily married guys who just want to fuck someone other than his own wife sometimes. Kate is a convenient occasional piece of ass for several married guys we know.
She sounds perfect!!!

Reactions: robandkate
My hotwife used to ask if the guy was married but never did anything with the answer. She fucks married or single, she really doesn't care. For me if she's happy I'm happy.

I agree with you that if she is happy I am happy. My wife will definitely fuck single guys, she just has a preference for having sex with married guys we know in our everyday life. Married guys just want some pussy when they can get it and my wife is happy to be available for them.

So much of what was written brings back bad memories perhaps the worst time was a trip from one end of Fl to the other. We had 10 guys who agreed to meet and only one bothered to call and that was to tell us he actually lived about 100 miles from where we were but would do the drive if we guaranteed she would fuck him and we got him a place to stay, yeah you know that happened NOT. Singles are still what we prefer but as the other couples know it is much more difficult to find the right single than it was years ago. We actually believe it was easier before the internet days.

I'm married and would love to be part of your wife's rotation. lol

15 years ago, when the wife was married to someone else and I was her bull, we went to some amazing swinger parties. One thing that made the parties fun, especially for the wife, was the handful of attractive, well mannered, respectful single guys willing to help make her the center of attention.

There were also frequent gangbang parties, were ladies could again be the center of attention from attentive, attractive, well mannered gentleman. I was frequently invited to those parties to help entertain ladies.

I'm lucky that my wife still let's me be a bull for other married woman. But how things have changed in 15 years!

First off, guys have become so flakey! Especially single guys. For our last attempt at a gangbang party for a lady friend, we invited 8 guys, all of whom had eagerly expressed a desire to participate. Only 4 bothered to get back too us. Only three said they could make it. NONE showed up.

We have had a single guy cancel on us, saying they got in a car accident on the way to the meet, only to have him say "what accident" when we checked on him a few days later.

Guys now show up in tee shirts, shorts, and flip-flops, often un-showered, if they show up at all!

We had two, usually normal acting guys, think it was somehow cool to suddenly act as if they were gang members, throwing up signs and talking about "Dueces Your Out" for any husband who wouldn't share his wife with them, whether the wife wanted to play with them or not.

Countless guys have begged for an invite to the next party or MFM, but never responded to email or text invite. Then two months later they write us wanting to know if there are any parties soon.

Just this month we heard from a guy we hadn't heard from in probably 7 years. Even though the ladies found him hot, we had stopped inviting him to events because he flaked out about 75% of the time.

The wife talked me in to giving him another chance and we invited him to join us, to help entertain a very hot single lady friend. We asked for a recent "G" pic of him to share with our lady friend. The wife was very disappointed to see the guy had really let himself go and had probably put on 50-60 pounds.

The guy asked for some pics of our lady friend and we sent him some. Then things got really bazzar! Dispite having previously played with my wife a few times, and some of our lady friends, I was now accused of being a fake and phony that was only pretending to have a wife and lady friend.

My wife's theory is that today's social culture is so anti-male-sexuality that guys self repress. They idea of a taboo meeting turns them on, and they will jack off to the invite, but won't actually show up. Hmmm?

Regardless, we are done trying to hook up with single guys, at least for quit along time until the wife starts longing for the good old days. At which time I'm sure we will be disappointed yet again.

In the meantime, here is some advice for single guys from an older bull that still gets lots of pussy:

2) Take some pride in your appearance. If a woman is taking the time to get all dressed up and sexed up for a meeting, have some respect and do the same. Showing up in shorts, tee shirt, and flip-flops is disrespectful!

3) Don't be a flake. If you ask for an invite to the next gangbang, and get an invite, don't write back that you don't do gangbangs, but will meet for some one on one fun.

4) Nothing says "I'm an inconsiderate asshole" like showing up dirty and smelly. Large amounts of cheap men's fragrance is not a substitute for a shower!

5) Don't expect hot women to throw themselves at you if it's been years since you have been able to look down and see your dick without bending forward. Reintroduce yourself to the gym.

6) Contrary to your favorite music video, most women do not like the "Thug Life". And if you are an accountant or sales rep, you just look stupid try to act like one.

7) When a couple gets a nice hotel room for the weekend, and invites you two join to help show the wife a good time, don't be a flake and not show up like you said you would, and not answer your phone when they call to see if you're showing up at all

8). Don't be lazy or cheap. Don't say that 20 miles is to far to drive, but if a couple will spring for a hotel room nearby, you will met them. Yes...we have had that happen....more than once. If you're offered free pussy drive the miles, or better yet, offer to entertain the couple or lady at a nice hotel near them.

9) Learn how to talk. Seriously, the best foreplay for a woman is flirting, but if you can't carry on a conversation, you can't flirt.

10) Say thank you. When you're done, don't just put your pants on, say bye, and leave. Worse yet, don't say your stepping out to make a phone call and just disappear. You will not be invited back!

11) Don't get so stoned before hand that you drive to the wrong hotel, then call the couple and ask them to get a room at the hotel you ended up at because your to stoned to drive ..... yes..... really happened!

On second thought, all you single guys ignore my advice. You make it easy for an older bull to still get lots of pussy.

What do you attribute this flakiness to anyone? This seems to be an international occurrence. The wife and I go to Australia every year. This year we were going to arrange meetings in several cities so we were all over the boards in the Australia hotwife scene. And the very same thing was happening. Hotwife husbands like me were complaining frequently about no-shows, renting hotel rooms only to have alleged bulls flake and eager sounding bulls just never following through.
Australia is now inaccessible but still we are wary of some of the eager responses we received.

Nonetheless, as soon as the virus mask craziness subsides we'll be headed to Phoenix and we are definitely not flaky. I am a professional and act like one.

Well this is some of the last stuff I want to hear.
Me and my wife have been chatting to a few seemingly eager guys lately trying to plan and organise our first threesome. We would already be hell nervous our first time, it would be such a massive turnoff if it was a complete (and literal) anti-climax. It's never occurred to me that a dude wouldn't show up! Obviously getting to know the guy well beforehand would be a way to prevent this kind of disappointment, but do you guys have any other advice?

Well this is some of the last stuff I want to hear.
Me and my wife have been chatting to a few seemingly eager guys lately trying to plan and organise our first threesome. We would already be hell nervous our first time, it would be such a massive turnoff if it was a complete (and literal) anti-climax. It's never occurred to me that a dude wouldn't show up! Obviously getting to know the guy well beforehand would be a way to prevent this kind of disappointment, but do you guys have any other advice?
Always do a meet and greet before play if the guy cant do that he isnt serious and is probably a flake or internet jerker. I run into this quite often fortunately I fly wives to visit me so weeding out the non serious individuals happens fairly quick.

As I read these posts and look back over our years in the hotwife lifestyle, I realize that we have never relied much on setting up meetings. We are unusual in the sense that we are VERY comfortable involving non-lifestyle guys we know in our everyday life in our fun. My wife actually prefers having sex with married guys we know. Happily married guys just want some pussy. They don't want to have an 'affair', they don't want any complications, they don't want anyone to find out, they just want some pussy. Those are our favorites.

My wife has been letting married friends of our fuck her for many years and we have never had any problems. A lot of wives we know would be surprised to find out that their husband has fucked my wife. The other ways we find guys to fuck Kate is our swing club that allows single men, Kate picking up guys when she is out alone, or Kate and I picking up guys when we are out together...no pre-planning, always spontaneous.

The closest we have come to pre-planning an initial encounter was a few years ago. My wife loves to have sex with black men. We don't have any black friends and only a few black acquaintances. There was a pay-website we liked called Dark Cavern. It was set up for white couples to find local black guys to fuck the wife. I would get on Dark Cavern and invite one of the black guys who were online at the time to come to our house and fuck Kate while I watched. We never had a no-show but I was inviting guys who were online at the time looking for a hot wife to fuck.. A lot of the local members of Dark Cavern to fuck my wife.

Our way is not for everyone but it has worked well for us for 20 years or so.

Great post. We are not fans of the single guys either. But the married guys always have scheduling it seems as well. They may seem to want "just some pussy" but they can never find time to get out...lol

Always do a meet and greet before play if the guy cant do that he isnt serious and is probably a flake or internet jerker. I run into this quite often fortunately I fly wives to visit me so weeding out the non serious individuals happens fairly quick.
We do the same with meet and greets. In this day and age, the anonymous meeting for us is not something we care for. There has to be a level of comfortability and certainly some chemistry as well for my wife. She is what makes it go.

Great post. We are not fans of the single guys either. But the married guys always have scheduling it seems as well. They may seem to want "just some pussy" but they can never find time to get out...lol

Yes, married guys do have scheduling issues. We sometimes get that call from one of our married friends that their wife has plans later and they want to know if it would be convenient for them to come to the house to fuck Kate. Fortunately, my wife is usually willing to have a quick fuck with one of our friends if that is all he has time for. The guys are good friends who have each fucked Kate several times so it works for everyone.

I actually find that situation to be kind of hot. The friend shows up, conscious of his time limits, and he gets busy with Kate right away...no preliminaries. It is right to the bedroom, clothing off, some oral sex, then the guy gets the pussy he came for. The friend cums in Kate, sometimes gets a quick shower, then he is gone. Kate knows that our friend is just using her to get off but she enjoys providing that service for some of our married friends.

I like being around friends who know that they can fuck my wife.

Yes, married guys do have scheduling issues. We sometimes get that call from one of our married friends that their wife has plans later and they want to know if it would be convenient for them to come to the house to fuck Kate. Fortunately, my wife is usually willing to have a quick fuck with one of our friends if that is all he has time for. The guys are good friends who have each fucked Kate several times so it works for everyone.

I actually find that situation to be kind of hot. The friend shows up, conscious of his time limits, and he gets busy with Kate right away...no preliminaries. It is right to the bedroom, clothing off, some oral sex, then the guy gets the pussy he came for. The friend cums in Kate, sometimes gets a quick shower, then he is gone. Kate knows that our friend is just using her to get off but she enjoys providing that service for some of our married friends.

I like being around friends who know that they can fuck my wife.
Certainly a great set up that works for you guys.

Reactions: robandkate
We do the same with meet and greets. In this day and age, the anonymous meeting for us is not something we care for. There has to be a level of comfortability and certainly some chemistry as well for my wife. She is what makes it go.

The chemistry is very important. Picking up guys in bars or at our swing club gives Kate some time to talk to the guy and see if there is any chemistry.

The chemistry is very important. Picking up guys in bars or at our swing club gives Kate some time to talk to the guy and see if there is any chemistry.
Certainly a great set up that works for you guys.

We know that our way is not for everyone but it does work for us. Every couple needs to figure out what works best for them and meets their comfort level.