So This Happened Last Night

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
Last night I told Mr Hw that I was going to me one of my girlfriends at a Thai restaurant that evening. I actually met a new BBC date but I didn't want him to stay up until the wee hours as he does if he knows I'm out playing. He always stays up until I get home and if he's lucky I have remnants of a creampie for him to enjoy. The date worked out last night so I eventually sent him this pic with the word "oops" as the message title. lol

I wonder how shocked he must have been when his phone beeped and woke him up and this pic was attached. SURPRISE!!

I wouldn't have sent it at all if my BBC hadn't been wearing a condom. I would have just come home, gotten naked and woke him up by sitting on his face with my creamy pussy! I know he NEVER minds that! But, the guy wanted to use a condom so that's ok. Mr Hw can't stand the taste of condoms, so I knew I wasn't getting any oral from him when I got home.

I REALLY needed some BBC and he REALLY needed some little white married pussy! He was astonished that I had no problem taking him all the way. They all are though.

So, how many of you wish you would accidentally find a pic like this on your faithful little wife's phone or receive it in a text from her? Would you tell her you knew or would you keep it quiet and just keep looking for more signs that she's cheating on you" You do know that at least some of you have wives that are enjoying this very thing behind your back, and you are here complaining that you just can't get her to fuck other guys. LOL Think about it, I mean, it might very well be your little wife getting filled with BBC!

Anyway, boys with big black cocks need little white married girls and when they come to town and need some action, often it's my little pussy they get. Hey, don't feel bad for Mr Hw, he gets a few pics and videos sometimes and even gets to clean my cummy pussy too!

Mrs Hotwife

Enjoy Boys! I know, I'm a tease, but hopefully you have fun with it.

StoryBBCwwtpFeb2021resizenetlabel.png

Last night I told Mr Hw that I was going to me one of my girlfriends at a Thai restaurant that evening. I actually met a new BBC date but I didn't want him to stay up until the wee hours as he does if he knows I'm out playing. He always stays up until I get home and if he's lucky I have remnants of a creampie for him to enjoy. The date worked out last night so I eventually sent him this pic with the word "oops" as the message title. lol

I wonder how shocked he must have been when his phone beeped and woke him up and this pic was attached. SURPRISE!!

I wouldn't have sent it at all if my BBC hadn't been wearing a condom. I would have just come home, gotten naked and woke him up by sitting on his face with my creamy pussy! I know he NEVER minds that! But, the guy wanted to use a condom so that's ok. Mr Hw can't stand the taste of condoms, so I knew I wasn't getting any oral from him when I got home.

I REALLY needed some BBC and he REALLY needed some little white married pussy! He was astonished that I had no problem taking him all the way. They all are though.

So, how many of you wish you would accidentally find a pic like this on your faithful little wife's phone or receive it in a text from her? Would you tell her you knew or would you keep it quiet and just keep looking for more signs that she's cheating on you" You do know that at least some of you have wives that are enjoying this very thing behind your back, and you are here complaining that you just can't get her to fuck other guys. LOL Think about it, I mean, it might very well be your little wife getting filled with BBC!

Anyway, boys with big black cocks need little white married girls and when they come to town and need some action, often it's my little pussy they get. Hey, don't feel bad for Mr Hw, he gets a few pics and videos sometimes and even gets to clean my cummy pussy too!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 495993
You could write a sex novel the way you lay everything out an the pictures you paint with the words you use. Luckily I already saved the world today an am off work so my concentration isn't necessary. Lol

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Hello.

I saw your post from yesterday about meeting bbc.

I would very much like to find any picture like that on my wife phone, knowing that it was her. I'm in the very boat that you mentioned, or at least part of it. I am the one that says I can't get her to fuck other guys. I am not sure if she is but I wish I would find out that it is true.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 495993
I would have loved to have seen your pussy after that big cock pulled out of your.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 495993
Always look forward to seeing your posts brightens up a rainy day.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the story. I like to share my experiences in a sexy way. Most of you seem to like them as well. That said, I guess I'm not that popular in Germany. Whoever that idiot is really, really doesn't like my play stories. Mr Thumbs Down is one of many reasons why we need a BLOCK FUNCTION on this site. By the way, we had an AWESOME Saturday night too! Went to a lifestyle party, ran into a couple we knew and joined another hot couple back in their room. We had a unbelievably sexy night. Everybody went home satisfied for sure! Even Mr HW, lol!

Mrs Hotwife

I'm happy that you enjoyed the story. I like to share my experiences in a sexy way. Most of you seem to like them as well. That said, I guess I'm not that popular in Germany. Whoever that idiot is really, really doesn't like my play stories. Mr Thumbs Down is one of many reasons why we need a BLOCK FUNCTION on this site. By the way, we had an AWESOME Saturday night too! Went to a lifestyle party, ran into a couple we knew and joined another hot couple back in their room. We had a unbelievably sexy night. Everybody went home satisfied for sure! Even Mr HW, lol!

Mrs Hotwife
I love that you can post the dirtiest things but still be so thoughtful an sensitive to strangers situations.

Mrs Hotwife
I meant the first part as a compliment.

I love that you can post the dirtiest things but still be so thoughtful an sensitive to strangers situations.

I meant the first part as a compliment.
I was referring to the idiot from Germany who likes to downvote my stuff, not you. Thank you for the compliment. I understood

Mrs Hotwife
He’s exactly why we need to block button. You are not the first person to voice displeasure about him. The staff needs to look at what he’s doing and ban him from the site. He has specific intent which doesn’t belong on here or anywhere else.

Mrs Hotwife

No invite! ? So sad! 😃