So, you don’t want to suck cock. What if it made her wet?

Jul 8, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
You don’t want to suck dick. You don’t want to get someone else hard with your mouth. The very idea of it is repulsive. You’re not gay and you don’t want your wife to think you are, but what if it made her wet? What if watching you suck cock made your wife’s pussy soaking wet? What if she wanted it? What if she wanted you to be a cocksucker for her? Would you do it then? “Suck his cock for me, baby,” she says. “Take him in your mouth. Do it for me. Get him hard for me.” She’s practically begging you. You can feel her desire. You can feel the need. She wants to see your lips around her lover’s cock. She wants to see her husband sucking dick for her. She kisses your neck and whispers into your ear, “Suck him for me, honey. Suck my lover’s cock. Be a good boy and give him a blowjob.” Her breath is warm on your neck. She nibbles gently on your ear lobe. Your body tingles with desire. She takes his cock in her hand and rubs the head against your lips. Your brain tells you not to open up. Don’t let that big cock invade your mouth. Once you give in, you can never go back. Once you’ve sucked his cock, she’s going to expect it all the time. Your cock is telling you to do it. Your cock wants you to give him a blowjob. The pressure builds, you feel a powerful rush of adrenalin. You want to submit to your wife’s need to have you blow her lover. You give in to her desires. You take his cock into your mouth. She moans and begins twirling her bean and her hips. She loves that you’re sucking cock for her. “Good boy. Be a good little cock sucking hubby for me. Be my cock loving cuckold husband. That’s so fucking hot, baby.” You hear him groan. The man you’re blowing loves your mouth on his cock. He loves that you’re serving him and your wife. He loves that you’re giving head to someone that’s about to fuck the woman you married. He loves that you’ve accepted being a cuckold in every way possible. You end up sucking cock every time he comes over. Your wife gets so wet watching. She loves seeing his big dick disappear into your mouth. She loves seeing you submit to him. She loves seeing how willing you are to please her. “That’s it, honey. Be a good little cocksucker for him. Get him nice and hard for my pussy,” she says. She loves talking dirty to you while you’re blowing her lover. She wallows vicariously in your humiliation watching him use your mouth while she masturbates.

Attachments

• 605.jpg
    605.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
You don’t want to suck dick. You don’t want to get someone else hard with your mouth. The very idea of it is repulsive. You’re not gay and you don’t want your wife to think you are, but what if it made her wet? What if watching you suck cock made your wife’s pussy soaking wet? What if she wanted it? What if she wanted you to be a cocksucker for her? Would you do it then? “Suck his cock for me, baby,” she says. “Take him in your mouth. Do it for me. Get him hard for me.” She’s practically begging you. You can feel her desire. You can feel the need. She wants to see your lips around her lover’s cock. She wants to see her husband sucking dick for her. She kisses your neck and whispers into your ear, “Suck him for me, honey. Suck my lover’s cock. Be a good boy and give him a blowjob.” Her breath is warm on your neck. She nibbles gently on your ear lobe. Your body tingles with desire. She takes his cock in her hand and rubs the head against your lips. Your brain tells you not to open up. Don’t let that big cock invade your mouth. Once you give in, you can never go back. Once you’ve sucked his cock, she’s going to expect it all the time. Your cock is telling you to do it. Your cock wants you to give him a blowjob. The pressure builds, you feel a powerful rush of adrenalin. You want to submit to your wife’s need to have you blow her lover. You give in to her desires. You take his cock into your mouth. She moans and begins twirling her bean and her hips. She loves that you’re sucking cock for her. “Good boy. Be a good little cock sucking hubby for me. Be my cock loving cuckold husband. That’s so fucking hot, baby.” You hear him groan. The man you’re blowing loves your mouth on his cock. He loves that you’re serving him and your wife. He loves that you’re giving head to someone that’s about to fuck the woman you married. He loves that you’ve accepted being a cuckold in every way possible. You end up sucking cock every time he comes over. Your wife gets so wet watching. She loves seeing his big dick disappear into your mouth. She loves seeing you submit to him. She loves seeing how willing you are to please her. “That’s it, honey. Be a good little cocksucker for him. Get him nice and hard for my pussy,” she says. She loves talking dirty to you while you’re blowing her lover. She wallows vicariously in your humiliation watching him use your mouth while she masturbates.

God damn i wanna hang out with you guys... I would suck dick for my wife if she asked me.. I've never done it but I kinda wanna try it... I know i like my dick sucked so why not return the favor you know... But yes i would if my wife watched

I have never done it but if my wife would open up and really want a huge cock I would definitely be the one that would suck his cock for her , I like the idea of watching guy all over my wife and his cock in my mouth, sounds like it would be fun

I’ll be honest. The idea of this really does repulse me, and if I did do it, I do not think I’d get hard while doing it. It is nowehere on my list of desires.

But...

I felt I needed to be open minded when it came to my ex wife. If I was going to share my fantasy with her and hope that she would do something that was not originally a desire of hers, it would only be right for me to be open t her fantasies and to be open to fulfilling them for her.

That was not something my ex wanted, but in my next relationship, if my wife wanted me to do it, and she was willing to go through with my fantasy of watching her have sex with another man, I could possible go through with it. Probably wouldn't care for all the dialogue in your post coming from her. But, you did get me thinking about this in a way I never have before. So thumbs up to you.

I guess it would kind of add to the debasing, humiliating aspect of all this that is so closely linked to mg fantasy. I lean, think about it... To not only be denied YOUR wife’s vagina, and to see it accept another man’s penis, but to also have that penis invade YOUR mouth. If that’s not the ultimate take down, the ultimate plundering, I do not know what is.

Oh to be the man in that scenario! To be the guy that’s watching this straight husband, in front of his wife, perform something that (for him) is a humilating act that violates his own sexuality. And then, to toss him aside and take the wife. Mmm...

I’ll be honest. The idea of this really does repulse me, and if I did do it, I do not think I’d get hard while doing it. It is nowehere on my list of desires.

But...

I felt I needed to be open minded when it came to my ex wife. If I was going to share my fantasy with her and hope that she would do something that was not originally a desire of hers, it would only be right for me to be open t her fantasies and to be open to fulfilling them for her.

That was not something my ex wanted, but in my next relationship, if my wife wanted me to do it, and she was willing to go through with my fantasy of watching her have sex with another man, I could possible go through with it. Probably wouldn't care for all the dialogue in your post coming from her. But, you did get me thinking about this in a way I never have before. So thumbs up to you.

I guess it would kind of add to the debasing, humiliating aspect of all this that is so closely linked to mg fantasy. I lean, think about it... To not only be denied YOUR wife’s vagina, and to see it accept another man’s penis, but to also have that penis invade YOUR mouth. If that’s not the ultimate take down, the ultimate plundering, I do not know what is.

Oh to be the man in that scenario! To be the guy that’s watching this straight husband, in front of his wife, perform something that (for him) is a humilating act that violates his own sexuality. And then, to toss him aside and take the wife. Mmm...
That’s the turn on for most of us. The thought of the bull not only having my wife but also blowing a load in my mouth is a big turn on for me. But if you or any man has to thinking of it as an act that’s beneath you then by all means don’t do it.

There are humiliating aspects of cuckolding. Some more humiliating than others. Just do those that you can live with. That act that does not make you feel like less of a man.

As a pre-hotwife she convinced me to suck cock for her a few years ago. She said she didn't enjoy it, but I did.

Then a few weeks ago post-hotwife during a 3-some she slid a cock in my mouth and I sucked him to completion. She said she enjoyed it as did I.

He has since contacted her for another BJ, but not from her, from me. She has encouraged me to do it but she wants to be there.

Disclaimer, unknown to her I've been a cocksucker for several years now. I do NOT find it demeaning nor emasculating. It's just sex, nothing more nothing less.

But...

It’s a big turn on , especially if you’re just modestly hung , to get on your knees and grip the man’s thighs and pull his Large cock into you waiting , sucking , worshiping mouth , to feel that very large pulsating cock intimately, violating your mouth , knowing he’s going to use it to pleasure your wife , Your Wife , better by far than you can , then lick the juices from it and lick he creamy pussy out and thank him, get him a drink , in a short while suck him hard again for round two , that’s what a good cuckold does and once you do it to your wife’s satisfaction you will learn to love sucking dick

It’s a big turn on , especially if you’re just modestly hung , to get on your knees and grip the man’s thighs and pull his Large cock into you waiting , sucking , worshiping mouth , to feel that very large pulsating cock intimately, violating your mouth , knowing he’s going to use it to pleasure your wife , Your Wife , better by far than you can , then lick the juices from it and lick he creamy pussy out and thank him, get him a drink , in a short while suck him hard again for round two , that’s what a good cuckold does and once you do it to your wife’s satisfaction you will learn to love sucking dick

It's certainly not for everyone. When we began this eleven years ago and I had no idea where it would take us. Suffice it to say, we are now inseparable. I can expand a little bit later if you are want .... Rick

Have been asked to i did it and am not at all gay but i did enjoy it as it made and still makes me almost wamt to cum to the memory i figured if im gonna ask her to suck off a room full of my buddies and swallow their sperm i should be willing to also gotta say damn women are the luckiest in all of this

Don’t know how I missed this post before but it sure is hot. I love sucking but I was sucking cock before I met my wife. Would’ve been hot if I’d never sucked and she wanted me to do it for her.
I think a husband and wife sharing cock, taking turn sucking cock is so hot. That’s why I think that a bi cuck husband makes for the best cuckold relationship.

But...

Yeah, its all about the power play, the submissiveness, the doing it for her, worshipping her enough to do it, and the submssiveness. Its about the situation. This is real head sex, regardless of whether or not it gets your dick twitching.