R&Rlove

Couple
From
CA, US
Mar 19, 2022
California, USA
Looking for a good match for us. Not trying to jump into anything and would like someone willing to make a trip to join us in a hotel in Vegas for a night or 2 of fun. The goal is to surprise the wife with an extra guest. This will be our first time doing something like this. I would like to record and have pictures for her and I to look back at and enjoy later (just for us).

For the men out there: We aren't looking for bulls, or BBC or BWC. Average size cocks and egos are preferred. This will be a situation where I control what goes on, how far things go, etc. You'll have to wear a condom when inside anything but her mouth. I'm looking to share her, I don't mind if your bi but I am not looking to do anything with you except her.

For any interested ladies: She has told me about her fantasies of having a lesbian sexual encounter. Her preference is actually another woman. She's definitely a tits girl. For a fmf encounter i would like to be equally involved with you after you and her get a few minutes to enjoy each other first so mutual sexual attraction between all three of us is key.

Feel free to send me DM inquiries. I hope to find someone able to meet us in person casually as acquaintances just to see how we vibe as people with no push for a sexual relationship first. If we go back home and she tells me she liked you and would be interested in more we can cross that bridge if we get there.

Attachments

• 20190602_182853.jpg
    20190602_182853.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_20211012_195231~3.jpg
    IMG_20211012_195231~3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 429
  • PXL_20211218_190710804.jpg
    PXL_20211218_190710804.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 422
Looking for a good match for us. Not trying to jump into anything and would like someone willing to make a trip to join us in a hotel in Vegas for a night or 2 of fun. The goal is to surprise the wife with an extra guest. This will be our first time doing something like this. I would like to record and have pictures for her and I to look back at and enjoy later (just for us).

For the men out there: We aren't looking for bulls, or BBC or BWC. Average size cocks and egos are preferred. This will be a situation where I control what goes on, how far things go, etc. You'll have to wear a condom when inside anything but her mouth. I'm looking to share her, I don't mind if your bi but I am not looking to do anything with you except her.

For any interested ladies: She has told me about her fantasies of having a lesbian sexual encounter. Her preference is actually another woman. She's definitely a tits girl. For a fmf encounter i would like to be equally involved with you after you and her get a few minutes to enjoy each other first so mutual sexual attraction between all three of us is key.

Feel free to send me DM inquiries. I hope to find someone able to meet us in person casually as acquaintances just to see how we vibe as people with no push for a sexual relationship first. If we go back home and she tells me she liked you and would be interested in more we can cross that bridge if we get there.
She's amazing. Wish I was near there 😁😍

Reactions: R&Rlove

Love to join the fun 👅👅👅❤️❤️

So horny for all that we can do 😜

She is cute

Wow what a sexy lady to be pleasing 👅👅😜😜💘🥰🥰

I live in vegas and can accommodate you guys. I’m not pushy in any way, I’m well groomed and always smell good. If interested PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
So we are going to visit Vegas in July. May lead to things, may not, but we are looking into the topless pool venues out there. Hopefully we will have fun looking around and other (hopefully a few attractive) guys will enjoy looking at my wife and we will see how things go from there. She's so nervous about the idea of 3somes that I need to work on just getting her to open up, loosen up, and start trying things that will allow other men to see her in a more sexual light even though it may only be as simple as her flaunting her tits at a pool.

Reactions: Huracan5

I have experience with couples and understand boundaries. I like to talk to the couple before play to ensure we know and understand what is to happen during the encounter. I’m clean, well groomed, respectful and not arrogant in any way. Just want to ensure the couple has the best experience possible. Kik INFM56S

Like this photo of her the best