Soiuthern California area

Sharedwife33

Couple
Reaction score
Any respectful males in the southern California area? We are a couple looking for our first experience. We can definitely verify we are real and attractive through Snapchat. Must be respectful and patient with our first time mfm threesome. Send a dm and we will add you.

Attachments

• 95324D22-C0EC-432D-8A4C-A959918B5AD7.png
    95324D22-C0EC-432D-8A4C-A959918B5AD7.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 225
Any respectful males in the southern California area? We are a couple looking for our first experience. We can definitely verify we are real and attractive through Snapchat. Must be respectful and patient with our first time mfm threesome. Send a dm and we will add you.
Ohh wow she is looking hot .my bad luck I m from India. But if you and your wife ever come here in future so your most welcome.

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
I'm coming in April nearby Palmdale, where are you guys?

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_141831_6.jpg
    IMG_20220122_141831_6.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Love
wish I was closer, stunning boobs

Hit me up. Central valley and can make a trip up there. Would be fun to help you out with your wife.

Sent a dm…. Look forward to chatting.

Hello I'm Louie from So Cal SGV area very friendly MFM experience I also have Snapchat

Attachments

• 1578663165667_fact_2.jpg
    1578663165667_fact_2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 101
  • Love
I am in socal, I an patient and can help with your first time enjoymne.