Some questions

Loridan

Couple
I've posted here a lot, it's fun to share. We don't tell any of our friends.
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly.
We're not swingers at all. We only do this with the one guy.
I read about others whether wife has several "bulls" she sees. Or wife goes out and fucks a guy then comes home to have sex with hubby.
That all good and sounds fun but it's not us.
It's very very exciting and erotic when we do this, it's a HUGE turn of for us. It's just a part time thing for us.
Questions...Questions....
How hard core are you into sex fun? How often do you do it? Strangers? Regulars?
Where do you do it? Home? Motel?
Thanks

Last edited:
We're not stingers at all. We only do this with the one guy.
I read about others whether wife has several "bulls" she sees. Or wife goes out and fucks a guy then comes home to have six with hubby.
It's very very exciting and erotic when we do this, it's a HUGE turn of for us. It's just a part time thing for us.
How hard core are you into sex fun? How often do you do it? Strangers? Regulars?
Thanks
It’s all about what works for you! What turns you both on and gives you the most pleasure. This is a journey that you both need to take and this will all play out like it’s suppose too. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for years and she has several men and women she enjoys the company of. I also have a few friends as well. It all works out and we have lots of stories.’

I read about others whether wife has several "bulls" she sees. Or wife goes out and fucks a guy then comes home to have six with hubby.
Thanks
We do not consider ourselves swingers either, have tried it but it never worked out. We got in to MFM and that has been great although we have not had the success we want with finding a regular partner. The longest we have gone is about 7 months.

As far as hard core not sure exactly what you mean but there is no off limits as far as what wife can do with someone if she chooses to. We would add that I am bi-friendly and in that I will perform oral on the other guy and I will enjoy the wife's creampie. I suppose some might consider that hard core depending on where they draw the line. Everyone has their likes and dislikes so for us we would say there is not anything kinky such as domination, S&M, ********, or degrading. But as far as in to it, we are very in to it. It has been great to have sexual adventures which has gone on for over 20 years and hope will keep on going.

How often we do it depends on a few factors. We are very discrete about this part of our lives so we are cautious. We are very selective about other partners and we tend to take our time when searching for someone new. Like everyone else we have family, jobs, etc. which of course limits our time. Since 1998 combined we have had a total of 42 people. The longest time she has not been "active" is now which it has been over a year otherwise she has been having fun with someone at least once a year.

As far as strangers that is a little tricky. For me I have had sex with a stranger on three separate occasions. Met them once then never seen them again. For wife she has had 8 one and done's. We say tricky in that on some occasions for the wife I met the men and then set up her meeting with them. All of these were times she wanted to give a guy a blowjob. For guys she fucked there has not been just once time where there has not been some sort of interaction. For regulars, the most has been 7 times with the same guy.

The locations have been for her at our home (11), hotel (11), their house (3), rest stop (1), parking lot (1). For me at home (9), their place (4), hotel (8), parking lot (3), secluded outdoor area ( 3), public park (1).

Reactions: Romey and Ozzij
Hardcore? I guess I need some more understanding of what you mean by that.

How often? Average will be a couple of times a month. Can go from a couple of months with no others to several times a week.

We have played with friends and strangers.

Where. Our house. Their house. Vehicle (both parked and moving) Parking lot. Hotel or motel. Adult theater/bookstore. Middle of the woods. Roadside rest area. Swimming pool. Lake. Beach. Campground.

Thanks
We have mostly regulars...have done both motels and our home

Thanks
As said already, it's what suits you both. You'll get a whole gamut of answers. What you do, clearly suits you both. We started swinging many years ago but made it special by not doing it very often. Maybe 4 times a year. The fun for us was choosing the couples and the build up to the evening. We tried it at home and visiting other couples in their homes. We always made an evening of it. Having a meal and nice quality wine. The ladies would always dress up in evening finery with the men knowing that they are wearing something very sexy underneath. Great fun was had by all. But latterly I found I preferred to watch my wife rather than be distracted by another lady wanting attention. So we would again have great fun in selecting a 'bull' but would book a hotel room for this scenario. My wife preferred the bull not to be at home. We would have a meal before hand and arrange to meet the bull afterwards, have a drink in the bar and then off to the room where we would both fuck her a couple of times. He would then leave. That's my favourite dynamic.

Reactions: hotratz
Variety is the spice of life. But for us, if mfm was regular and only one partner changed that seemed pretty routine. Our first foray was at a video store gloryhole. Nervewracking, very dirty, filthy. After 3 guys the fourth asked us to guit hogging the booth so others could play. It was a gay meeting place. Not a good experience.

2nd and 3rd we got a hooker with a strap on (no, not for me). We tried DP, rhythm was difficult, she found it uncomfortable and hard to concentrate (actually, hard to NOT concentrate). It was fun enough we tried it twice a few months apart. She liked it better if it was me and a dildo at the same time, sometimes DVP that way.

About a year later I asked a guy at a hotel bar to join us. It was great. It was so good the next night we saw him again and asked if he had a friend. He was part of a construction crew staying the week on an out of town job. His friend was his boss. We fucked her to many orgasms by swapping out continually, none of us cumming but quickly changing partners. There was a little spit-roasting but mostly fucking her ass and pussy at 5 or 10 minute spurts. There was no name calling, no humiliation, we all knew what the deal was and encouraged each other. She totally loved it. The next day she was painfully sore. She said if I "made" her do it again 2 guys was the limit.

I always invited strangers, always at hotels, only once did she let me know she didn't approve of my target. We did this about once a year for 10 years, then Covid happened.

The last scenario needs it's own chapter for another day.

Thanks
I don't know about everyone she fucks .. She doesn't tell me everything... She has sex with anyone she wants whenever she wants .. We both love the idea of her cheating on me while I am completely devoted and faithful to her...

We're not swingers at all. We only do this with the one guy.
I read about others whether wife has several "bulls" she sees. Or wife goes out and fucks a guy then comes home to have sex with hubby.
Thanks
One regular for about a year and we would go to a motel before we started bringing him home. She feel in love with both of us in her pussy so that was a regular thing during our 3 sums.

She progressed to fucking his gym buddies and a few strangers if the vibe was right.

After a lot of research and talking about it, we decided that it would be best to get a bull for my wife because of some current issues with me and some changes with her. We were also in couples therapy. We got her, her first bull about two months ago and it is all working out much better than I thought. The first time was in a hotel and was mechanical to see if they were compatible. Now he comes to our home once a week. I don’t watch. I’m 51 and she’s 41.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Your biggest problem is finding guys who show up and can perform. We are looking for men over 50. Any advice on where to find them?

It’s all about what works for you! What turns you both on and gives you the most pleasure. This is a journey that you both need to take and this will all play out like it’s suppose too. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for years and she has several men and women she enjoys the company of. I also have a few friends as well. It all works out and we have lots of stories.’
even though u only do.it with one guy u r still swingers...