Somebody please talk shit to me about my girl, I need to get off!

Your wife actually isn't a whore. Your wife is a slut. She's a slut for my cock and every time I fuck her these past few months she tells me how much she loves my cock. She tells me I fuck her so much better than you ever have. She says her pussy belongs to me. When I asked if she'd do whatever I asked, she said she would as long as I keep filling her married pussy with my cum. I asked her if she'd fuck my friends if I wanted her too; she said yes. So, I invited her over to my place last week where four of my buddies and I were waiting for her. When she came inside my place, we ripped her clothes off her sexy, slutty body and one of my buddies crammed his cock into her mouth. She started moaning and sucking his cock so loudly, making slurping noises while she did. About that time, I grabbed her and swung her ass around for my black friend who asked if she'd ever fucked a black cock before. She said, no but I've thought about it. He didn't waste any time spreading her ass cheeks and pushing his 14" BBC into her brown eye all the way to his balls in one push. She screamed and started crying. Soon, her crying became lustful dirty talking as she begged my black friend to fuck her ass with his huge cock. He fucked her for 40 minutes in her tight ass; she passed out twice during the assault before he finally filled her with his cum. During the assault on her ass my first friend and a second finished in her slut mouth. Friend number four took her into the bedroom and teased her by asking if she was a slut. She said "Yes I a slut. I your slut. He had her begging and almost crying for his bare cock in her pussy before he finally started fucking your wife's cheating, slut, married pussy. The more he pumped into her, the more she begged. She admitted she was off birth control and that she wanted his cum deep inside her pussy. After my friend came inside her, the other four of us took turns fucking that cum filled slut the rest of that night. At sunrise we had called three other friends over who started fucking your slut wife and took turns fucking her until 2 that afternoon. When she said she had to go, that's when all eight of us started a line and took turns fucking her ass and pussy until midnight that night. We then sent her home. She said she'd be back for more next week.

I would skull fuck her as my wife forced her mouth on my thick cock right before I fucked her bare until I filled her pussy with my hot seed
Mmmm.... I could only imagine the squishy sounds coming from her mouth and pussy and her sweet whimpers. What would your wife be doing while you fuck her?

Reactions: Hornyhubbs
Licking and sucking at her clit as she grinds her wet pussy against your sluts tongue, then I'm going to flip her over and shove her face into her pussy and tell her "make her squirt on your face you slut.

Reactions: Cyrano
Mmmm.... I could only imagine the squishy sounds coming from her mouth and pussy and her sweet whimpers. What would your wife be doing while you fuck her?
Licking and sucking at her clit as she grinds her wet pussy against your sluts tongue, then I'm going to flip her over and shove her face into her pussy and tell her "make her squirt on your face you slut.
That's so hot, you should use her until she's messy puddle covered in your juices.

After I'm done using her wet dripping cunt, I rub a finger coated with lube on her tight asshole, pull out of her, then slowly inch by inch put my cock in her ass until I'm balls deep

Reactions: Cyrano
After I'm done using her wet dripping cunt, I rub a finger coated with lube on her tight asshole, pull out of her, then slowly inch by inch put my cock in her ass until I'm balls deep
I would expect a bigger mess when both you and your girl are done with her!

Maybe, I'll skull fuck her just like you skull fucked mine. But instead of having my wife push her head down, I'd have you push her head down to deep throat my cock.

Reactions: 1976Adam