Something has changed from where we started a year ago to the day. Wedding Anniversary again!

Utwoscot

Couple
Dec 31, 2018
Austin TX
5/20/2020 24th anniversary

Wife fucked her first man this day a year ago.

Back on Tuesday May 5th, the wife texted me that she was going to an afterwork function, a happy hour. She did come home and shower and put on a slutty looking outfit. A denim dress that zipped all the way down the front. She dresses kind of slutty now days anyway. But for some reason I didn’t pick up on how slutty this arrangement was.

She came back home about 3 hours later. I was laying on the bed when she came in and unzipped the dress down the front. She was naked under it.

I knew then what had happened.

For the first time she kept it a secret that she was going to fuck her big cock Boyfriend. I have always drove her to her dates. No pictures, No audio, nothing. She did let me eat his cum out of her and fuck her while she told me how much she likes his big cock in her.

Things have changed. Things have been very fucked up for awhile now and I thought she had given up on this lifestyle. Not exactly. Not hardly.

Back in November, My Wife’s mother came to visit with us for about 3 months. Needless to say that put a slow down on everything. She fucked her man once in November and then stopped. Mother -in -law left in February and I think she fucked her man then.

We went on a curse Mid March, and then right into quarantine. Then my wife injured a disk in her neck and eventually lost all use of her left arm.

All this combined, I was sure she was quietly giving up the lifestyle. She kept saying her injury was a sign of something she was doing wrong. I have been through this before, and just have to see where is shakes out. I didn’t try to influence her thinking at all.

At some point, she said ‘I’m not doing this Hotwife thing anymore, it’s a sin’. My heart sank. Then somewhere in about that time she says, “I’m just going to cheat”. I know, don’t ask. Again, I kept my mouth shut.

Eventually, she regained use of her left arm and the pain had gone for the most part. But we remained in this kind of funk. Still in quarantine. I was waiting on things to get back to normal, for us to get back to some kind of normal. With the pain she had, we had not had sex between ourselves even. Like I said, a very fucked up time since last week of March and all the way back to November to a lesser degree.

Now today. Yesterday my wife told me we were going out tonight and she would pick me up at 6:30pm. This strange like when she told me she was going to a happy hour with work friends. She would never say she was going to pick me up, nor would she have anything definite to do.

My hope; she said a long time ago, she may do two men on our wedding anniversary. Whatever is going to happen, I’ll be there for it. Could be just dinner, but she put it to me a strange way.

I’ll not speculate.
Whether or not anything hot happens tonight, it seems I am on a need to know basis now. She may think she’s not a Hotwife, but she has further established my faith as her cuckold. I’ll know where we stand tonight…

My worst fear was realized last night. Wife says she is done with Hotwifing. But I don't think it is that simple.
Facts:
She willingly went to see her big cock man just two weeks ago.
She does like getting fucked by her men.
She did not say never!
She does speak fondly of her current men.

As I mentioned, during this virus thing, she damaged a disk in her neck that made her lose use of her left arm for about 3 weeks.
She went into a state of perpetual wholistic readings and meditations. She came to some v..ery much needed realizations. She seems to not see a place for this lifestyle in there now.

She seems open to talk about it. I believe that there is a good chance to move forward if we can reframe this whole thing into a better understanding of what she gets out of it, rather than it being a substitute or crutch for a happy marriage. When we were in full swing, we had so much better communication. Nothing was too personal to talk about, I mean when your wife is fucking other men, what is left to hide? I am too old to give her the kind of pleasure she can have and entitled to have. Women have it all, if they just reach out and take it.

I know she had a bit of a time with it all back in August. I got her talking with a cuckolderess I know that help reframe her place in the lifestyle and she went all out for a while. Both kids were away from home. She Fucked four men inside of ten days and was seeking out and talking to some others on KIK. She met with one guy several times until her mother came to stay in Nov. So it's been seven months since things were conducive to our lifestyle.

Suggestions? Anyone come out of this same situation before?

My worst fear was realized last night. Wife says she is done with Hotwifing. But I don't think it is that simple.
Facts:
She willingly went to see her big cock man just two weeks ago.
She does like getting fucked by her men.
She did not say never!
She does speak fondly of her current men.

As I mentioned, during this virus thing, she damaged a disk in her neck that made her lose use of her left arm for about 3 weeks.
She went into a state of perpetual wholistic readings and meditations. She came to some v..ery much needed realizations. She seems to not see a place for this lifestyle in there now.

She seems open to talk about it. I believe that there is a good chance to move forward if we can reframe this whole thing into a better understanding of what she gets out of it, rather than it being a substitute or crutch for a happy marriage. When we were in full swing, we had so much better communication. Nothing was too personal to talk about, I mean when your wife is fucking other men, what is left to hide? I am too old to give her the kind of pleasure she can have and entitled to have. Women have it all, if they just reach out and take it.

I know she had a bit of a time with it all back in August. I got her talking with a cuckolderess I know that help reframe her place in the lifestyle and she went all out for a while. Both kids were away from home. She Fucked four men inside of ten days and was seeking out and talking to some others on KIK. She met with one guy several times until her mother came to stay in Nov. So it's been seven months since things were conducive to our lifestyle.

Suggestions? Anyone come out of this same situation before?
Firstly the lady in your avatar has an amazing figure, a real one for sharing. Secondly, my ex wife was exactly the same. Same figure, same hair and she loved the sharing/hotwife lifestyle. we would go on trips away for the weekend to find out of town marks sometimes culminating in 3 or 4 or even a lot moresomes, but she slowly lost interest in the lifestyle and ended up saying she no longer wanted to carry on having sex with lots of other men. This was around 18months before we broke up. I found out later (after the break up) that she never stopped seeing other guys. One young man came to me and appologised for having regular sex with her in our home while I was at work, he even told me him and his friends would come to our house, after I had gone to work, instead of going to school and more they would all take turns with her. So what I am saying is my experience was that when she said enough of the lifestyle on top she went underground with it, but I still got whispers coming back to me. Just be wary

Thanks for the
Firstly the lady in your avatar has an amazing figure, a real one for sharing. Secondly, my ex wife was exactly the same. Same figure, same hair and she loved the sharing/hotwife lifestyle. we would go on trips away for the weekend to find out of town marks sometimes culminating in 3 or 4 or even a lot moresomes, but she slowly lost interest in the lifestyle and ended up saying she no longer wanted to carry on having sex with lots of other men. This was around 18months before we broke up. I found out later (after the break up) that she never stopped seeing other guys. One young man came to me and appologised for having regular sex with her in our home while I was at work, he even told me him and his friends would come to our house, after I had gone to work, instead of going to school and more they would all take turns with her. So what I am saying is my experience was that when she said enough of the lifestyle on top she went underground with it, but I still got whispers coming back to me. Just be wary
Jusme,

Thanks for that. I have read hundreds of lifestyle stories. Some keep going, others stop, still others have bad ends, and some morph into other things the husband did not expect.

I feel my story maybe a bit like yours. But I am lucky, my wife and I are still together and will be. It seems, as far as her fucking other men, that has not changed. She just doesn't want me to be part of it. She may or may not tell me beforehand, but she will tell me later. I may never have another freshly laid cream pie to eat, no pictures, no video, and no audio. I am sure I'll slurp up what is left and cum in my wife in the few seconds it takes me with her offering of sloppy seconds. I guess I never will see her big man stick his cock in my wife, or hear her beg him to fuck her, or how she tells him she 'loves his dick'. But the important thing, she still wants his cock and others too.

We were supposed to be at a swinger's resort "Live Oak" in Texas this weekend. But she had told me to cancel it. She did say, we will go another weekend, once we sort out where we are now. So there is hope. She may come full circle and enjoy making me watch. She has been through a number of changes already, just not a profound as of late. The first time she fucked another man, she first said it was nice, but she wasn't doing it again. Then 3 weeks later I find myself in a hotel room watching her as she made sure I was getting all the cuckolding I wanted. She made sure I watched her suck his cock to hardness. Something she nearly refused to do the first time. She throat fucked him after he fucked her through two orgasms. Now she goes down on men first thing. She literally begged her big man to fuck her once she got his cock in her mouth.

She said she thinks she'll give her other Boyfriend (her first ) another round. She likes him and the conversations they have. She just doesn't want me to hear what they say or do.

I told her before her first time, that she would do things with other men she would not do with me, and not want to tell me about it. She didn't understand that then, I think now she does. We husbands should never assume that any of this is settled, at least until everything has been done and everyone has found what they really want out of the lifestyle.

She likes how her big man takes her. She likes how she and her first man talk and enjoy each other and make love now. She is learning what she wants.
She has just gotten to the point where she actually does it for herself and wants to be able to enjoy it.

Reactions: spin418 and Really
I had thought my wife was done with the Hotwife thing. She said so.

Here’s what happened.

In November of 2019, the mother-in-law came to stay for an extended period. This slowed things down a lot, and made meeting any new men out of the question. My wife fucked one of her lovers in Dec. and again in Feb. I think.

The mother-in-law went back to my wife’s sister on the East coast first of March. Then my wife’s whole family and us, went on a Cruse to Mexico Mid March.

I had hopes something would happen on the cruse, but since we were with relatives, my wife played it cool. Funny though, the whole family ended up facing a man she had been texting on KIK when we eat in the Japanese restaurant. He was with his extended family as well. She did not like him once she saw him, but liked making remarks about his wife. She also hooked up with a guy at the roulette table about four nights in a row. She would have fucked him, but for his roommate. I should have helped them work out logistics, or just fuck them both..

Right after the cruise we were in Covid-19 lock down, insult to injury after getting done with family interruptions to our lifestyle.

Then the icing on the cake; my wife injured a disk in her neck than eventually caused her to lose use of her left arm altogether. I was not able to touch her for the pain she was having. My wife began to get withdrawn and started reading a practicing wholistic meditation and saying that she has done something wrong in the universe to cause her physical problem. At one point she said she was not going to be a Hotwife any longer. We had fallen into dis-communicaton what with the physical barrier of pain she was experiencing. Then she tells me she was not Hotwifing any longer, she was just going to cheat.

I didn’t understand what she was telling me, but I just let her continue to morph these ideas out by herself.

It turns out she had decided that she was continuing to fuck other men, but I would have no say or part in it. She would now fuck other men because she wanted too, not to make me happy. I believe she thought that would not be something I would not l want. But that is exactly what I want.

At first, she was giving me the "hard to take" details; I would not; watch, record, or even know it was happening. Preparing me for the worst as it were. But then she revealed that she was still open to me being there in certain circumstances. After some time we had come to an agreement on her terms, mostly me agreeing to her terms. She has taken more interest in telling me about just how her man fucks her , while she is sitting on my face, since I don’t get to have audio recordings anymore. She feels a lot more free with her man to say and do things, knowing I won’t be hearing it in a recording later. It really is hotter to have her tell me about how she begs him to fuck her, knowing she is uninhibited in her time with him, than me listening to a recording.

Once she set her terms, I then said; ‘Ok let’s do this right then’. Now I am a true cuckold, locked in a cock cage without knowing when I will get out and possibly used as a toy for her and her men. She had not been keen on this before, but now she is all in with it. With all this in mind, she has let me know she now wants to fuck Black Men knowing that she may never go back.

Even Better!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wow. I need to know how things are flowing and how you have managed to make all this come about. There are those of us that are seriously contemplating if this is something we want. That’s why I asked you some time ago about the possibility it could end the marriage as mine is the most important thing but having what you have is more than just a fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wow. I need to know how things are flowing and how you have managed to make all this come about. There are those of us that are seriously contemplating if this is something we want. That’s why I asked you some time ago about the possibility it could end the marriage as mine is the most important thing but having what you have is more than just a fantasy.
The Right Woman helps. But for any woman, all women; pave every step for them with your undying devotion. Lead her, show her you love her, she will follow you anywhere. When you get stuck and can't seem to move the thing forward, it's because you forgot to rain attention and your undying devotion on her. She needs to know this won't affect her marriage. Last, you need to have reasons for this. Real Reasons. You need to be able to articulate what you get out of this and what she should expect is anything she wants.

Reactions: Flaglercpl