MrsNordinary

Couple
From
UK
Jan 27, 2022
UK
My deepest darkest fantasy is to meet a tall well built stranger with a thick long BBC and full balls at the pool then when I'm in the family changing room by myself I'm just getting undressed I hear the door click and it's the stranger standing there, I'd forgotten to lock the door properly, now he's locking the door and I continue undressing, he walks over and kisses me our wet bodies together feeling him get hard against me I turn around and he pushes hard into my wet tight pussy and fucks me till he pumps his seed deep inside my ovulating little pussy making me cum again. We both leave and go our separate ways back to my fiance with a pussy and a womb full of a tall stranger's potent seed.

Well that's what I've been thinking about most lately anyway 😅

Attachments

• IMG_5719.JPG
    IMG_5719.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 412
My deepest darkest fantasy is to meet a tall well built stranger with a thick long BBC and full balls at the pool then when I'm in the family changing room by myself I'm just getting undressed I hear the door click and it's the stranger standing there, I'd forgotten to lock the door properly, now he's locking the door and I continue undressing, he walks over and kisses me our wet bodies together feeling him get hard against me I turn around and he pushes hard into my wet tight pussy and fucks me till he pumps his seed deep inside my ovulating little pussy making me cum again. We both leave and go our separate ways back to my fiance with a pussy and a womb full of a tall stranger's potent seed.

Not black ... but would love to breed you!!!!

i’m 6ft 4, bbc in london. Let’s make it happen

• Love
Reactions: MrsNordinary

Lovely story! I have fucked my wife several times over the years at a few swimming pools! The best was on a squash court! Risky but great fun!

Hell love to be naked with my hardon with you

• Love
Reactions: MrsNordinary

Would a thick BWC work for the dark fantasy as well? 🍆😋😉

Mmmmm would love to fill u up deep inside. My seed inside u making u breed

Mmmmmm- fucking yum!! 🍆😋😉

Wow, no kidding, this is even smaller than hubbies. Poor guy. J (the wife)
I've accepted my place as a handhumping pussyfree virgin at 20, I don't mind having a small penis, girls like to call it cute and that it looks like a clit to some. It happened so often that it started to turn me on a bit lol

Mmh yesss.. I think it should be more than one guy seeding you in the dressing room.. have a line of men, one by one going in and fuck your fertile pussy.. leave no cock unsatisfied.

Should I even bother trying to lose my virginity? I have a thread with replies lolhttps://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/my-pussyfree-penis.24142/
There are likely some of us (women) who would be with you BECAUSE you are a virgin. I think it would be interesting and fun to help you learn how to please a woman, although that little thing is not going to do a lot of pleasing. LOL J (the wife)

You're so fuckin hot and slutty I like your sexy body can i see more of you please ?

There are likely some of us (women) who would be with you BECAUSE you are a virgin. I think it would be interesting and fun to help you learn how to please a woman, although that little thing is not going to do a lot of pleasing. LOL J (the wife)
True, like I've been told to be pussyfree by a lot of girls because of my little penis, some girls like it but most call it a clit